What the hell is wrong with Racist people?

Best answers
What, so white people can't have a parade to celebrate their heritage because they didn't overcome some oppression? Whatever happened to just plain ol' being proud of your race? Besides, I don't remember the American gay man being particularly oppressed. I mean, gay men probably had to deal with a couple of decades of verbal abuse and maybe the occasional beating, but you'd almost have to expect that from people when you do a complete 180 from what is acceptable to society.
And actually, it became cool to be gay. The media has practically proclaimed every gay man a fashion expert, and every straight man to be a slob. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? Yeah, because the best way to pick up women is to look like a gay man! That's another thing the media has all wrong. Gay men don't attract women! I have one gay friend, and the only thing he attracts are other gay men. See? The white man has plenty of oppression; we have to deal with all this propaganda.

Best answers
Yeah but saying 'I am not ashamed' means that you think there's something to be (un)ashamed about.
No, in that case, saying "I am not ashamed" means that you think that other people think that you have something to be ashamed of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right! They're assuming other races think they're inferior. But in this day and age of multiculturalism and equal rights, when slavery is non-existant, discrimination is a major crime and it's illegal to have 'White Only' anything, why would they think that?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sadner said:
Fellow countrymen or not, a hacker is a hacker. the very very least he could do is apologise for the things he did. heh,...if only you lived in holland kurt,......if only >XD

Bleh, this is going to turn into a warzone. someone better close this thread before people start visiting each other xD
No. I'd rather be a racist than a race traitor.

<hr>

Political correctness and crap like 'Equal Oppurtunity Employment' (Affirmative Action) will allow white people to be forced into the minority in the United States eventually. We need a strong leader to put an end to it. (and a major government overhaul, no new immigration, and secure borders).

Best answers
Right! They're assuming other races think they're inferior. But in this day and age of multiculturalism and equal rights, when slavery is non-existant, discrimination is a major crime and it's illegal to have 'White Only' anything, why would they think that?
Actually, that's a good point. I dare say I'm going to have to agree with you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sadner said:
Fellow countrymen or not, a hacker is a hacker. the very very least he could do is apologise for the things he did. heh,...if only you lived in holland kurt,......if only >XD

Bleh, this is going to turn into a warzone. someone better close this thread before people start visiting each other xD
You moron, if he lived in holland he'd sue you for extortion. Or just socially engineer you into suing yourself o/

Kurt is right, the western world (not just the 'States) is too busy trying to keep eveyrone happy instead of growing a spine and some balls and telling racial minority groups to go f*** themselves and live by the same rules the rest of us do.

Someone better close the thread before you get all emo again Sadner and we have to send you a new razor-.-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
Aiight, you can't talk about how people would be offended in this country if there was a "caucasian male parade". You have to realize the evolution of oppression in this country. And white american males were the last on that list. It's rude to have a parade like that. It's not a double standard, it just doesn't mean the same thing.
So white male parades are bad because of something done before the people parading were born? why must they be left out of this whole "i stereotype myself and im proud of it" other than the past. Its time to move on, the marches themselves are just a way of insecure people to feel like they are justified in the way they feel, i dont need no ****ing parade to make me feel like im justified in my beliefs/race/culture, people can like it or **** off. I dont see any "im an average joe" parade, full of many ethnicities of all ages because the ones campaining against stereotypes push society futher apart. My point being some people treat their minority as some sort of special case, they dont constantly campain for equal rights, instead they further themselves from society creating their own rules for themselves -in effect they are creating a double standard. You can have a black stand up comic have his whole line up based on white people jokes, you can't have a white comic have his act based on black people jokes. Although that being said, comedy shouldn't have any racial bounds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to close this thread, nothing good can come of it and it's already starting smolder. Let's keep it cool guys, I don't like to hand out warnings :( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom