What the hell happened to Gorillaz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I have noticed that those guys aren't making any new videos, after Manana or whatever it was called. I have both of their albums and have been a long-time fan of theirs. One of my friends tells me that they've split up, but I know for a fact that they have attempted to do that a couple times and they stayed together. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I'd hate it if they split up, those guys rule.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To my knowledge, they are still together. There was word about a Gorillaz movie being in the works plus another album.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you gotta remember, most of these guys are in different bands too. so they won't spend all their time focused on gorrilaz.

Best answers
I'm a huge fan myself, dunno where they've been :)

Best answers
The bandmembers see Gorillaz as a sideproject. As Lee has stated, all of those guys (excluding the rapper -I think-) are in other bands that consume quite a bit of their time.

Last time I heard, was during an interview where they said that they're going to take a little break for a while, but that's been about a year now, so stuff might be happening.

Best answers
Well, 2 guys and a rapper, the singer is the guy from Blur, and then there's the other guy that's the mind and hand behind the comic Tank Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom