What The Hell.. DOA Movie..

Best answers
Old news. Devon Aoki as Kasumi? Instant two thumbs down.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i'm not surprise this movie.....i doubt it would end up like mortal combat(1993)
me too im not surprise cuz u know its kinda like street fighter (1337) right? wewt dat awsome lol

teh trailor of doa da movie is bad but da babes r hot lol

Best answers
well with all these poor game into movies going on one gonna get it perfect like silent hill and my hopes are on the halo movie

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
silent hill had good visuals, but the **** on the concept of silent hill.

this movie is going to suck like all other video game movies =/

Best answers
i only played the first game of SH so lot of the movie made me remember a lot of the game which i was glad they kept that in there. but like i said MS and peter jackson best not **** up the halo movie only game into movie i really care about atm, all the other game titles getting picked up by the movie biz are pretty ****, come on DOA for real <.<

EDIT: going away from the game to movie aspect here, i would really like to see peter jackson do a remake on the D&D movie cuz that movie was so ****ing **** and he would be perfect for the part

Best answers
Jackson quit the moviescene and is now doing something with MS and games or something..

Anyway, I don't like Jackson.. Sure Lord of the Rings were good movies, but Jackson raped the books over and over again, wasn't even funny.. King Kong just blew.. Jackson is a bad director, take it from me.. Without a starcast and his fancy SFX-company, he'd be nothing.

Best answers
Not to mention, people get a little bit pissed off when you release a new special edition of the same trilogy every 3 months.

Best answers
Sandstorm said:
Old news. Devon Aoki as Kasumi? Instant two thumbs down.
Agreed; she's the fugliest asian actor ever. I woulnd't even let my **** two feet from her face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yeah...they look so similar...

Good luck to this crap action film.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i'm not surprise this movie.....i doubt it would end up like mortal combat(1993)
The Mortal Kombat movie came out in 95.

I predict this movie will be floptacular.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That picture right there sums up what the movie will be all about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:

That picture right there sums up what the movie will be all about.
Nothin' says lovin' like a boot in the face.

The Mortal Kombat movie kicked ****ing ass (as did the song). But this, I'm sorry, but they really need to get new ideas instead of saying "Oh look a video game, let's make a movie out of it because we're unoriginal and can't think of anything better."

Seriously, they need to stop making movies after video games. They just don't work. They're never good and never follow the video game.

I'm waiting for a WoW movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom