What`s the difference?

Best answers
What`s the difference between ESF dedicated server, that is already released, and ESF, that will be released? (apart the server thingys)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you can't see the directional things with melee, that's the only thing i can come up with.

Best answers
The size is two times bigger, that means, that something more than the directional things with melee is in...

Best answers
music isnt in the dedicated server either that or you just cannot open the mp3 player ingame

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dedicated server pack is missing alot of 1.2, you aren't supposed to be playing that.

The clientside for 1.2 has all the goodies, . . . but you people just HAD to ghettobang together a 1.15. The difference is, tommorow's file will be 199% playable in comparison to what's being done today :rolleyes:

Best answers
is that a good thing or a bad thing? i dunno, well im in NZ and its 9:16 on saturday and still no ESF.....

Best answers
yes it being 199% better is a good thing , but i dont see how people got the ded.server playable o_o baffles me

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's easy, just install it your halflife directory, like c:/sierra/half-life that way all the old files get replaced by the ded server ones.

Best answers
no i mean is it a good thing, that you cant wait? if you fall asleep at the comp. waiting for it, youll have to go in the waiting line.....

Best answers
dude it may be 8th of may in NZ and it may be 8th of may here in gb but the release party aint till later this evening here around 9 pm and from what ive heard the release party is like a countdown thing on irc till its released so esf wont be released till tonight and probly not till tommorow in nz

Best answers
awe! goddammit! Ive been on this site since 3pm (america time) and now im gonna got to bed.......... well c u online.....

Best answers
someone said it was 1pm wich means it is coming out about 6.00 pm over here :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom