what program

Best answers
what is the most used program you use to make these kuul pictures with?

Bolteh2

B
ehm

- 3D Studio Max (4.0 or 5.0): to use for 3D renders to use in artwork (expensive but very good and a wiiiiiiiiidth spread of possibilities
- Bryce 5: to use for renders only (u can do some cool effects with it, but its very limited, also used to render landscapes (kinda expensive, not so much u can do with it)
- Other 3D programs (such as Lightwave and maya (both very expensive)
- Photoshop 5, 6, 7: use it to edit your 3D renders or use it to completely make art from scratch (like paintings, drawings, mixture of filters) (expensive)
- Paint Shop Pro (dunno what version): same as photoshop, little less expensive, but you the stuff you can do with it are very limited, its more of a paint program, no photoediting
- Painter 8: VERY expensive, but with this program, your ar able to make real looking paintings on ur pc
- Illustrator 10: this prog can whip up some nice vector effects, but those are limited and not really recomended to use for art
- oh yeah, also useful: pencil, pen, paper, kneeding eraser, ruler etc : for normal hand drawn art

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sbolt says it all :)

photoshop is mainly the best thing for digital art, 3d programs are mostly for the more advanced digital artists..

ive never met anyone that actually bought photoshop, but still its not allowed to ask where to get it.. *uchekazaauche*

grtz, dudeman

Best answers
I had to buy Photoshop, it is cheap. And yea, sbolt pretty much sums up this entire topic.

Bolteh2

B
dudeman, no warez talk m8 :O

and no, i didnt buy a single program... but my versions are all legal... i got them because of a student distribution licence from my school...

(i got max, photoshop, illustrator and maya via school)

Best answers
The GIMP is free which is like photoshop but not as good. Don't know anyone that uses it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom