✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Photoshop do not even think about Paint shop pro....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why? psp isnt that bad... is it? O well :p I dont use it >.<;;
Any are program works... as long as you know how to use it. Paint works too... but doesnt give of great effects...

Best answers
Paint Shop Pro has it's benefits, but overall you can make much richer and more complicated work with Photoshop. Things you once thought were impossible quickly become simple as hell. I made a nifty splash for a friends custom pack for Counter-Strike not long ago. I'll upload it sometime and show you lot.

Best answers
where could I get Photoshop?do Ihave to buy it or DL it? and can I use Photoshop for making spraypaints for ne mod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
photoshop ofcourse!!, if u want some 3D stuff with it, get 3dsm 5 to!
i used photoshop for my sig, not that my sig looks good...

Best answers
and after i download it
will someone help me 2 create my own sig? o_o

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PurE-AnGeR: You can download a demo version I believe, but why are you posting like this is your thread?

Best answers
pure anger make your own thread or find a thread to put your junk in (lol jk!). so what is teh website for dling psp or photoshop? and lone wolf what do you use?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lonewolf uses photoshop, most of the sig makers do though theres a few others like koblano, gontenksownz and a few others

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think most of us use photoshop but SSJ3_Gotenkz makes wonders with PSP7

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres this free program called The Gimp.. its nearly the same as photoshop but its free to download becuase its open source software..
it was basically made for linux but theres also a windows version, go ahead and find it on google, j00 might like it..

oh and do NOT even CONSIDER paint shop pro it ssuuxxxx :p

nah but seriously, on the net there lotsa tuts and applications for photoshop that u cant get for psp, and ps is overall better and more used..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom