What map is this?

Best answers
I remember playing on an esf map ages ago where it had all the Dragonballs in one spot. Does anybody know what it was called? I think it was something to do with being a training map and it used namek.wad. It was under 1.4mb in size (cause i had it on a floppy) and had a relatively short filename.

Thanks,
-huffyrox

Best answers
Thast probably what it sounds like but he said Namek.....I know my maps but i don't know any namek maps with the DB's.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cellgames_b3 perhaps

Just search ESF-worlds maps.

Best answers
He is talking about the EVM dragonballs ,and yes it's esfm_pic_raditz

Best answers
Thanks for the replies but its not esfm_pic_raditz. I will defiantly remember the name if i hear it though. And it used namek.wad but didn't have any references to namek at all nor did it look like namek. However, raditz looks pretty good. Ill DL it and give it a try but id still like the old one :)

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Maybe 'Ktn_arena', it's one platform with dragonballs on it.

While we're on the subject, i remeber a map like cellgame, wich you could teleport through that platform, and you were on a new part of the map.
anyone?

Best answers
No!!!! i i played this game along time agao with my bro and i remember it perfectly. if im correct i think he is talking about this one map that almost look identical to namek but wut ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom