Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use both together with fast reflexes and strategy

• I rely on my luck

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a less offensive poll.. And I hope I will include most of the styles here =D And please, be honest =)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mainly melee, when I get bored or I feel like getting some PL I'll just pick of some random people with some hardcore beams. :D

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imo you can't be good at ESF unless you use a combination of all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes you can, I am a good player and I use melee mostly! Of course I use it with strategy and speed though..

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said in my opinion, I used to think my beams were the best, till I got owned by a melee player, then I thought my melee was great till I got owned by a beamer. I've had melee fights where I thought my reflexes were good but they weren't good enough and I've had fights where someone had a good strategy that beam me all the time.
In my opinion, you need to be good at all so that you can combat any situation. If you're playing against noobs (and I'm not saying that anybody here only does this, I'm just using it as an example) You can be good at anything and you'll win. Eventually you'll come across someone who can handle your current tactics. When that happens you'll learn new strategies and combinations to beat him. Only when you're good at all will you be able to handle anything thrown at you.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I allways use melee with kiblasts and generic beams. It's very rare for me to use big ass beams.

Best answers
Melee with fast reflexes and strategy(i voted "I mainly use melee and fast reflexes", because i didnt read those all in first time :p). I can say in 1.1 i was good in this, but now when i dont play esf so often and 1.2 came im not good with this. I dont have really good strategy anymore, because this game isnt enough fast to me, and flying takes too much KI(if we talk about "fluff"), but this just proves im still in genin lvl.

Best answers
I use always a combination of all...
I never do plans... Its just if i see a human using beams ,melle... what ever...
I think what to do in a 0.2 sec.. and do it ... For instance if a guy is cahrging a big ass beam i have the folowing to do.... : wait until he charges full and shots me then i block.... Never use this!!!! wait until he charges full and shots me and teleport up at the moment the beam is near me and then teleport a bit upwards and teleport for him and hit him ... etcetera...
If he is far away i ....
AH il can think up 100 ways to awoiding death for even 1 simple thing..
So i wont continiu...
Basicly MELLE ONLY SUC..!!!!! youl be beten anytime by mutch pepole.... Unless your really good or the people are really dumb...
Only beams. ... same thing...
Bouth ... still wrong... You have to combine all your teem your beems your melle and your refelxes ... the and the fisicks in esf..... To achive your victory.....
And yes its always been like this i got new strategy... I am powerfull then someguy comes and he is as good as me....
So i need to develop new strategy... And i did....
P.S HIND: Its extremly hard to fight somebody who cahnges his style all the time so you can guess what he will do next.....
So trust me if your using only 1 strategy its sooooooo esey to bet you that ....
Well you got the point....

And PLZ!!! dont say : Ashur WTF!!!!! did ya just say i did not understand anything....

Best answers
Mostly melee with quick reflexes and strategy, and Burning Attack to blind my foe so i can beat him up ^_^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It depends who my oponent is, but its 60% melee and 40% beam...

Best answers
Most of the people in ESF have same damn stradegy , but don't use it as good as other people....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
70% melee, 20% ki blasts, 10% gen beam. I find i do a lot better when i fight spontaneously.

Best answers
where's my "uses melee with little strategy OR quick reflexes" option. Although i've actually got pretty quick reflexes, so melee and quick reflexes is what i use.

Best answers
where's my "uses melee with little strategy OR quick reflexes" option. Although i've actually got pretty quick reflexes, so melee and quick reflexes is what i use.

Best answers
Beams and melee-only relying on reflexes. There are very few games I actually use "strategy" in, makes it more spontaneous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a fast and strategic melee user, if my opponent is faster than me I'll just trick him and do my x6 basic melee combo!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i would still play i would use melee, fast reflexes and strategy = the deadly combo if used well =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I only use beams when I am toying with someone ^_^ But I am skilled with them as well, it's just that I do not use them in a hard battle.

Best answers
well...I usally try to beat them away from me and then layer shot him with some badass beam :devil:

Best answers
80% melee, 5% ki blasts, 10% gen beam and 5% special attacks (kamehameha and SB)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom