What kind of phobia do you have?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone of you have a phobia? If yes than write how it started or how you found out that you had one :p

I have arachnophobia. I really didnt care much about spiders till the end of last summer.

I was sitting on my chair chatting on msn when suddenly i noticed something tingling my hand. First i didn't pay attention to it. But after a few sec i looked at my hand and guess what i saw? A freekin huge spider!! Anyway i freaked out shaked it off and squashed it with a bottle XD

Then guess what happened? On the next day the same thing happened >_<

Well now, sometimes, with corners of my eyes i see something crawling and everytime i take a closer look, nothing's there and everytime something tingles me i freak out a bit.

P.S. No lame phobias like Bushophobias or n00bophobias please.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a fear of living long enough that I won't be able to take care of myself. Basically, I fear becoming old.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I've also got arachnophobia. I dont mind the smallish ones. But when its big enough to not die from a pellet gun bullet Im scared ****less.

btw, thanks Jakut, I decided on your sig. Since your the only one who replied and its a cool sig.

Best answers
Arachnophobia to an extent. I won't freak out but I feel uncomfortable in their presence. Until I kill them.
And.... I have a fear of heights to an extent. I can always feel the wind about to push me over the edge.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a fear or a whole entire catholic school that really get's on my nerves, considerinding certain people I use to get along with that go to that particular catholic school don't seem to have respect for the morals or princiapls they are taught in such a school. Also there dishonesty and who exactly who/was/has been honest is another annoyance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arachnophobia seems to be the trendy must-have fear in this thread.

I have spheksophobia; fear of bees, wasps and hornets. Which made fighting The Pain so much fun in MGS3.

Also silenthillophobia, fear of returning to Silent Hill...

nge

Best answers
I got over acrophobia a few years ago. I used to have a terrible fear of heights, to the point where I lost all rational or logic when they were involved.

I've pushed myself over the past few years, and now I can't wait to go skydiving.

Best answers
Lets see, I have...

Fear of Heights,
Fear of Snakes,
Fear of being burned alive,
Fear of being chopped up in a giant blender,
and I have Mechanifobia (fear of robots... i.e. Terminators)

yeah, well the last one is silly but... yeah.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate fruit. Remarkably, I do not have scurvy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not so much a fear, but I feel uncomfortable around big flying bugs. Not like, flys and bees and stuff. But big things, like June Bugs and Dragonflys, things like that. I dunno why, I just don't like 'em.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have two phobias:

Cynophobia - Fear of dogs, not much of a problem, I can handle dogs, but I still have a small fear of them, I developed this after I got bitten 3 times for no apparent reason at all when I young.

Acrophobia - Fear of heights, pretty common I'd say.

Best answers
i don't know what its called be needles scare and disturb me down to my very core. I can't even stand anything that FEELS like a needle(IE getting blood drawn, bee stings, etc...). I know it doesn't hurt much, i know for the most part getting shots is beneficial, but i'm 18 years old and i have to clutch the chair with all my might and squeeze my eyes shut and look away when i get shots or blood drawn.

I also have a slight fear of deep water, its not really bad or anything but if i'm swimming kinda far in a lake or the ocean i just get this really uncomfortable feeling. I'm not sure why it is, i'm not afraid of drowning or anything, i just start getting in a wierd funk.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Jakut
I have the same Phopia.
Almost same story>_<

I was sitting on an summer in my old small room.
I was playing N64 back then.
Without any reason i looked at the wall where my left foot wa, and quess what i seen the hugest spider in my entire life.
I runned out screaming. >_>

But i seen already my entire life in the corner of my eyes black things walking around on the wall ^^.
Also i have an annoying insect phobia....

So many Phobias.But the spiderphobia.... juck... i hate it...

Best answers
Aichmophobia.. Fear of needles
Acousticophobia.. Sudden loud noises scare the crap out of me, it's not like I totally fear noise, but I just jump 50ft heigh when a loud noise pops up all of the sudden (walking in a city during traffic time = hell :()

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate spiders. With a passion. Whenever I see one, no matter how big or small, I'm afraid it'll jump out and bite me, like a rabid dog.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
http://www.phobialist.com

helped me find some phobias i never knew i had : D
This one made me laugh:

Sesquipedalophobia- Fear of long words.

Fear of long words, and they use a long word to describe it. XD
Anyway, I really hate bees, hornets, wasps and I also hate needles. That´s it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom