What kind of job do you have?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a lonely moderator who works in the basement of a forum, and I lost my stapler.

is that the american version of "the office"?

anyway, i'm a Loss Prevention Manager, for british homestores. and i do contract work for different graphic design companies.

my managerial position pays an awful lot of money, but it's really hard work. =[

Best answers
im a musician i play drums in a reasonably well known band in my city (that is well known in my city amongst teenagers who are into that sort of thing)

gets me abowt a hundred bucks a gig
usually once or twice a fortnight

i also do the "blipping" at a local supermarket

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unemployed and unable to find work/difficulties with anxiety and interaction.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Technical repair agent:
I'm a front line agent, i take calls for local phone service, adsl, and/or television. Troubleshoot any problem(s) that they may have, ultimately sending technicians out, resolving the issue, or routing calls to another department if they are non repair issues. The job is pretty cool and i get paid lots of money to sit in a comfy chair with the internet at my disposal =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a hip hop recording artist.

I...
A.) Produce musical compilations of recordings done by myself and may feature various artist ranging from hip hop, to r&b, and even the lines of modern day rock.
B.) Go on the road doing radio interviews, club shows, magazine ad's etc. (usually 500 to 750 a show "depending on amount of attendance, and I do about two to three shows a month.) I also charge about 100 bucks a verse (being that I'm heavily appreciated in hoods/urban areas, that comes about 4 times a month).
C.) Party

I'm also a street pharmacist :)

Best answers
I dont have a steady job... im what everyone knows as a "rich kid" where im spoiled and my dad makes a ****load of money, which also means that i get a nice allowance, gas and insurance is paid for, and i have access to cars. =P

Seriously though, i dont have a job yet.. but i sometimes do work with my uncle and my dad, whenever a job is available. We do construction, anywhere from building pole-barns to remodeling basements... and we do damn good work too.

After i graduate, my dad is gonna get me a job for Barton Malow, which is a global multi-billion dollar construction firm. I'll be working as a laborer, and will be making about 50 grand a year, which is pretty good for being out of school and 17.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Semi Auto Operator B and Production Trainer (essentially bull****s down to foreman) at a factory that manufactures power brushes.

I also do freelance PC repair on the side.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Undergrad research (unpaid). I make organic chemicals for grad students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom