What kind of hobbies or things you do for fun guys?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
For me I have a ssshhhhhiiiiiiiitttt load of stuff(hobbies)...here it goes...hrmm.....Building,cooking,photography, drawing,stone or wood carvings, making clay figures, racing, working out, eating,writing, "practicing makin babies" :D,workin on cars and electronics, playing ma guitar and playing games. yeppers I has alot and if ya want to see ma art work ya can look at ma facebook.

ps. I used ma nintendo 3ds to write this and many other posts:D

psssssss. where do ya live and how old is yous . I live in chatsworth, Ga and i is 20 *****

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I kill teenagers.
K, I lolled

I code in my sparetime, currently having two projects; including a facebook game with support of a publisher and a cross-webbrowser port of the popular game Enemy Teritory.
Besides that, I enjoy drinking beer, trolling on Esforums, and playing some poker

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rape and Pillage! RRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
For me I have a ssshhhhhiiiiiiiitttt load of stuff(hobbies)...here it goes...hrmm.....Building,cooking,photography, drawing,stone or wood carvings, making clay figures, racing, working out, eating,writing, "practicing makin babies" :D,workin on cars and electronics, playing ma guitar and playing games. yeppers I has alot and if ya want to see ma art work ya can look at ma facebook.

ps. I used ma nintendo 3ds to write this and many other posts:D

psssssss. where do ya live and how old is the . I live in chatsworth, Ga and i is 20 *****
so how about a link to this facebook? I'm dying to know more about you and your artwork.

oh to contribute, some hobbies of mine are playing guitar, dancing, martial arts, fitness, and watching football while high.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm not hitting on you Stuart. I just want to see the art behind the man.

your facebook permissions are private, I can't see anything. :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i guess gaming is a hobby..

And i also try to draw random crap in japanimanga styles

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I'm at home, it's generally guitar, anime/manga, video games. I do devote a good portion of my week to a playgroup for children with Autism. It's entirely voluntary but it means a lot to me. My job also eats a lot into my time.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw Docutayuu post here in the chatbox. I thought to myself "He probably spends his time volunteering to help children or some ****." I wasn't even being serious but I was still right.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw Docutayuu post here in the chatbox. I thought to myself "He probably spends his time volunteering to help children or some ****." I wasn't even being serious but I was still right.
Am I that predictable? Maybe I should start stealing lollipops.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photoshop.

But anyone on this site who knows me knows that.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spending lots of time with my daughter, Martial Arts, Drawing, Writing, playing Rock Band, playing real guitar, playing tabletop role playing games.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shooting, working out and reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom