What kind of fighter are you?

What kind of fighter are you?

• Attacker: Attacking my enemy mostly directly and always keeping my distance close.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defender: Blocking very often, attempting to attack when possible after blocking.

• Distance Keeper: Mostly keeping my distance from the enemy, attacking when getting the opportunity.

• A little bit of all of them.

• None of them all.

• Total voters

nge

Best answers
I picked none of them.

I'm a manipulator. I'll set it up to look one way, and I'll do the other; or maybe I won't, and you think I will. I'll get you where I want you to be and kill you there.

In theory, anywas. Fast enough reaction times can make me have a tough fight.

Best answers
A little bit off them all.
I bearlly play esf so im not a very good figter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really any of them. I'll only get distance myself if I need to recharge (which happens frequently if I haven't played in a while). Otherwise I'm right up close, either attacking straight out or dodging around while you tire yourself out, waiting for the right opening to strike. For the most part I can simply go all out and 'pulperize' them, but every now and then I have to do the little erratic dodging thing.

I've noticed lately that alot of people get the impression from my playing style that I sit around and play ESF 8 hours every day. They also are very vocal with these impressions. Just recently too, and much more frequently than usual. Ah well...

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm all out 100% Offense.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
I picked none of them.

I'm a manipulator. I'll set it up to look one way, and I'll do the other; or maybe I won't, and you think I will. I'll get you where I want you to be and kill you there.

In theory, anywas. Fast enough reaction times can make me have a tough fight.

Good tactic, i'd like to say i do the same, but im just not profficient enough.

Erratic dodging is my fallback.

Best answers
tele-swoop is my best friend, gets me close range and from there I try my best to win, I mostly do aginst noobs and lower pros but with average pros and above it never works and I have to work a way around there defense and find a weakness, most of the time I see one but I'm not fast enough to use it, oh well

Best answers
Attacker. I don't even remember how to block. I haven't played for a year (comp. problems) but when I did I attacked head on and usually got my ass whipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom