What kind of fighter are you?

What kind of fighter are you?

• Attacker: Attacking my enemy mostly directly and always keeping my distance close.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defender: Blocking very often, attempting to attack when possible after blocking.

• Distance Keeper: Mostly keeping my distance from the enemy, attacking when getting the opportunity.

• A little bit of all of them.

• None of them all.

• Total voters
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sorry about the last thread, never knew the thread would be created first when the poll wasn't even created yet. I've removed the other thread, and enhanced the poll questions in this one. Please vote! And as for me, I'm an attacker. I rather keep attacking my enemy directly, and keeping close to him. I don't really like the "Distance Keepers", they are rather hard to attack due they can mostly angle hit you, and wait for your swoop to be over.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think befor i attack so i keep the fight at distants a good divace it's a good ofance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tend to play defensively, not so much blocking but letting the other guy come at me for the most part. Unless I have him on the run, in which case I'll be on his ass. Your poll there seems to have my tactic as "Distance Keeper", which I would disagree with. I do the same thing in close quarters.

I'm also the guy you see ESFn00b cursing out because I won't leave him alone.
"my dad made steam ill get you banned stop!"
Well gee my post sure does look familiar. XD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tend to mix both at the same time, I freefall a lot in swoop as it to angle hit my opponent in Basic melee and helps my dodge/evade other attacks at the same time. Sometimes I also block on freefalls and get the beam jump here and there and then attack who follows me when their ki is reduced from swooping to the location where my beam jump took me.

In the end, lot of different things, but I jsut practically make sure I do a lot of damage with moves in combination with basic melee (as most good players do), depending on what class i'm playying as too (Was playing as frezia last time I was on a pub), I was using rapid finger laser shots with basic melee. In the end it all comes down too who I play as and who I am up against.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I guess I'm all 3. It depends on who I'm fighting. If someone is better at playing offensively than I am, I'll switch it up. Same goes for any other situation. My strong point is my ability to out-think my opponents. I play under pretty bad conditions hardware-wise, but I still manage to come out on top more times than not.

Yes, I fight pros.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best way to win it's to see what the oponet can do so Disntant Keeper it's beter this way you can se what he can do

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Distance ain't always good. It rather annoys you fast if he keeps angle hits you, and you keep have to follow him.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Distance fighting is perfect for annoying your opponents. If they have limited patience, they will always end up charging at you out of sheer frustration. This allows the defensive fighter to easily set up combos.

Your mind is your strongest tool in this game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personaly im not any of the choices. I have my own stile that changes every minute.

I have no fixed stile like most people.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, there's offensive, defensive, and variations of each. I consider the "distance keeper" option to fall under defensive fighting. Everyone's "strategy" is a variation of either offensive or defensive.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I am not an offensive juggernaut, I don't rely on defence to attack and I don't like distancing my opponent, so I would say "none of them all", but I guess it would subtly constitute for "A little bit of all", since I sometimes play erratically, sometimes even doing illogical moves to become unpredictable.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess ultimately i am a defender because i wait for my opponent to attack or lure them into an attack

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im an attacker for the most part. If the other guy does not have a chance to attack me well.. all the better.

If I play against someone worthy I'll switch over to a close range mix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im such a teleport spammer, my routine is, melee, teleport, power up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tend to like attacking head on, but I do it in a way to suprise the spammers that keep a distance. I sneak on the ground, then I jump, teleport, swoop and pound him to hell over and over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like to keep my distance, especially against ppl like grim, he doesn't like it very much, though I still can't get any angle hits in :(

But I like dodging, I'm usually on defence, though I hardly ever block.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I'm a bit of everything, but I mostly like to keep my distance, especially against Ki-attack-happy players who mostly use Ki Blasts or beams/projectiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom