What kind of computer case do you have?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a case that fits all the parts i need to turn on and do stuff with my PC... I don't see how what your case looks like makes a difference. I'd rather have the most ugly case on earth and have the best computer, than a kick ass looking case than a fugly 128 mb computer.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an Antec Sonata II Lifestyle Silent case.

The front glows blue at the ends of the silver connector cap, and I have 3 blue LED fans on the inside for a nice black and blue theme.

It also has "cooling tunnels" that draw cold air from outside onto the CPU HSF, and the Radeon 9800 pro 256, these tunnels aren't shown on the back of the top picture, so I must have a newer model.

Very high quality case, and it's quickly become my favorite.

Best answers
I don't know what kind of case I have. It's just a normal old grayish tan one.o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

X-blade silver. These cases also come in a black version, but during a google search for images ofthe case I also came across blue, green, red & yellow version of the case :D. To my suprise my one was different though, my side case fan didn't juyst have a blue led, but it also had a green led (green led lights tend to die easier though, it's happened on one of my other fans from my experience). I also mount a red cathode light to the top of the window. I'll take a pic of it when I can get my hands on a camera.

My mates new soprano case (as seen in kaination's thread):

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a Logisys Dracula Case (Black):

The eyes glow red in the dark, it's friggin sweet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
I have a Logisys Dracula Case (Black):

The eyes glow red in the dark, it's friggin sweet.
I have to agree with you, and I have to replace the last three message to four.

It's way ****ing sexy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Antec p180, reallly quiet. silicone rubber suspension mounts, insulated side panels. Only problem is the powersupply is at the bottom and you have to get extension for some of the cords, it's kinda cluttered to but w/e I don't look.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Front

Side

Superb quality, but what else do you expect from Aerocool ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_____O Jesus, those things aren't computer cases anymore, they look like freaking weapons of mass destruction!

Awesome ****. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom