what kind of cell phone do you have..

trunksfreak

T
in this forum you see the type of cell the person has rate it from 1/10 then say what cell you have and so on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

free phone, 1000 call minutes, including free calls abroad (well 95% off, so nearly free), and 1000 txts, all for £15 per month.

go me o/

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t!

how cool is that?

meh I had 2 phones in my life (the above one is third \o/ ) and both were stolen :l
Ima not give this one without a fight next time P:<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what kind of phone i have. All I know is i have it, and the first chance i get I'm going to throw it off of the grand canyon. I hate cell phones with a passion, the worst invention ever was when Bell's parents procreated.

It's sprint, it flips open, takes pictures, doens't do that text messaging thing, has an internet thing, and it plays fur elise which is what i wake up to to go to school. That's all i can really tell you about it. Where do you find out what kind of phone you have so i can post a picture?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
motorola razr

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont have a cell phone. No monthly fees, no contracts, and no worries.

Wouldnt mind a cell phone, but I dont see myself using it very much so why bother paying for it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Samsung E700

That one is mine, but I wish I had the newer version of it, the one that is capable of playing mp3's and all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D600 ftw. Unfortunately I just got a new one;

Samsung Z500.

Oh and, Samsung >>>>> all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand people who don't like or need a phone. I don't know where i'd be without mine.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a cheap ass sprint cameraphone, i really doubt i could find a picture of it

my family upgraded thier cellular plan and got a free phone out of the deal, and i just happened to be the only person in my family without one >_>. so i got stuck with it

i never even use the lil guy. ive had it for maybe a year and a half and i bet ive made less than 10 calls

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I don't understand people who don't like or need a phone. I don't know where i'd be without mine.
Well, I have a phone. I don't need it. My mother got it for me cuz there is the rare occasion when I get out of touch from everybody and I NEED to be contacted... But other than that, it's an overpriced, uncomfortable PDA with a monthly fee.

The only people I make calls to are my friends when I'm bored... And that doesn't happen when I'm OUT of the house. So I just use my home phone. I don't really have enough friends, or even the social life, to warrant needing a flashy, expensive wireless phone that I'mma keep payin for after I buy it...

If I wanted to pay after buying it, I'd get an MMO...

All that shtick aside, I have a Nokia ##00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom