What keeps you coming back to esf 1.2?

Best answers
Obviesly if you arn't playing 1.2 then this topic isn't up your rally. What features in Esf 1.2 keep you coming back to play some more?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mh.. Well, there isn't really one particular feature that makes me coming back to it, I just love the package as a whole. :3

Best answers
I play ESF almost, atleast, once a day o_O. Even if it's for a few minutes. Even though it's probably the worst ESF version, it's still a great game to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Gameplay is like no other game

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I come back cause of the nice ingame community ^-^
nah j/k ^^

I dunno put sometimes i just feel like flying around and shoot glowing balls of my hands.^^

Best answers
I just love DBZ.. I'll play any game I can get of it. Too bad I don't have a PS2 or GBA.
Also, great gameplay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
I come back cause of the nice ingame community ^-^
nah j/k ^^

I dunno put sometimes i just feel like flying around and shoot glowing balls of my hands.^^
Sometimes, I just love to make my own server, use the PL modifyer plugin to make myself incredibly powerful, then add 10+ bots and nuke the map with Genballs. XD

Shiny explosions... *_*

I'm easily amused. XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try to play at least once a week so I don't completely suck when 1.3 arrives.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Sometimes, I just love to make my own server, use the PL modifyer plugin to make myself incredibly powerful, then add 10+ bots and nuke the map with Genballs. XD

Shiny explosions... *_*

I'm easily amused. XD
same with me ^^
but i use ki and pl moddifiers and funky fx effects and lightning and all, and then im mixing it with model plugins so i can play as kingvegeta or majingoku ^^
kinda fun ^^ especially when n00bs come in and dont know why theres is an gijivegeta or WHY kingvegeta is there ^^ lmao ^^

Best answers
I play it to kill time and i've been here since alpha. Its kinda like a old habit that just won't go away. Also its the only game I know that lets ya throw beams everywhere. I will crush and destroy A *beam flys past him* ... Ooooo shinny.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
overall its good and fun to play, just lacking a character balance and variety of balanced moves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone I can kill with a Kame Torpedo or six.

nge

Best answers
I play to get flamed and/or banned from many people on many servers.

I also play it for the memories. My last most memorable fight was vs some SSJ vegeta as an untransed cell who threatened he'd ban me from EVM (Though I was playing in a normal ESF server??) if I didn't stop running from him. Even though I'd killed him 7ish times in a row.

The real reason I play is becase I enjoy it. I wish other people would stop trying to tell me how to play, though. I like playing the game with my e-friends, and I like playing the game to have fun. While it's far from balanced, it is an incredibly well made game and an origional concept. I kinda hate the series, but I love this game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can tell you why i DON'T come back... I don't play esf because of the lack of servers. There are 2 good servers now. So that's bad.

But what kept me coming back when I did play was the awsome game play. God this game is addicting. I suck ass now though :(

I remember i played ESF for an entire day once. The gameplay is like no other. And I love it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There areactaully three servers now which is enough to play on. Stop complaining and be greatful that there are servers for this mod.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When we go from 10+ good servers to 2-3, I think we have a right to be a bit upset. I blame evm, but thats just me.

Best answers
Actually 4 servers, now. ESF 1.2 (esforces.com), ~Kai~|Clan Server, Zen Clan Server, and Bad Karma's|San Jose Server.

nge

Best answers
That last one is great, if you're near San Jose.

Wat

Best answers
I'd like to interject here -- the lack of servers is why I loathe (and don't play) the "addons" to ESF. It's not "adding" anything if it makes the game harder to play (with varying gameplay per server) for somebody looking for a quick game.

I assume the ESF team will appreciate it if I just say, "Look, guys, get your own mod. Stop stealing the audience with your unbalanced gimmicks. Thanks."

About the topic, I'm not really sure what keeps me coming back. Guess I just like Dragonball/Z.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom