What keeps you coming back to esf 1.2?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If people are in the ESF 1.2 server, there is no one in the Zen or Kai server. If there are people in the Zen server, there are 1 or 2 people in the ESF 1.2 server but not in the Kai server. Yeah, we have 4 servers but theres no point in going to the other 3 if no one is there. I also get ridiculous ping in the Karma's server, so screw that.

People also make me come back via aim.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play a lot so I can keep at my compeditive pace, but lately that hasn't been happening due to lack of good net and plus the net cafe I go to has been havintg all soughts of problems with the computers that work with esf on steam properly. I kind of find myself to be at some sought of bot pace now :S, ethier that or i'm still playying around with my mx510 to find a comfortable mouse sens/speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised you didn't mention the HL2files server, I only get a ping of 8 there (compared to say 27 at ESF-World). I think they're near one another.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't mention it because I dont get 8 ping there. 95-ish at best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ You know, your name is only good for so long...

Every now and then I have a great match with somebody, and that keeps me going until the next great match. ESF is an absolutely wonderful mod on those rare occasions when youre up against somebody your own strength. It isnt too easy, but youre not getting beaten to a pulp... those are the ESF moments that keep me coming back. If only they came more often...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The HL2files server is located in the UK, while the ESF-World server is located in germany. Slightly difference, but good pings for me in both servers. And the only reason why i keep coming back because i love ESF. Simple as that, and i will keep playing it mostly everyday. Even though it might bore me if i play it for a few hours straight. But then my interests get back again later on.

Best answers
i like haveing empty servers, gives u a chance to get away from the spammers and that :)

its just an ace game, plain and simple

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I play with myself......... Oh you mean ESF 1.2....I haven't played since 1.1 :-(

Best answers
I just like playing any DBZ game i LOVE em and the show too. I play ESF becuz its challenging and fun but when i make a serv no one comes : (

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I get ridiculous ping in Karma's server, so screw that.
Depends on what you call ridiculous, I get 75-80 ping there, and it feels just fine to me. Also, how can you get bad ping at Karma's server if you only get 95 at the HL2Files server? I get like 120 ping there. If you get 95 at the HL2Files server, then you must get about 60-70 ping in Karma's. I get about those in ~Kai~| and Zen, 65 actually.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
95-ish at best. Thats what I said. Karma's server isn't as good as hl2files. I spike constantly in his server, so I dont go there anymore.

75-80 ping may be good for you (although our definition of good differs greatly), but I'd rather play in lower ping if I have the opportunity to do so. I got cable so I wouldn't have to play in high ping anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
The HL2files server is located in the UK, while the ESF-World server is located in germany. Slightly difference, but good pings for me in both servers. And the only reason why i keep coming back because i love ESF. Simple as that, and i will keep playing it mostly everyday. Even though it might bore me if i play it for a few hours straight. But then my interests get back again later on.
Even tho I pwned u while I was still a n00b? \o/

I keep coming back just because of duty - I feel kinda like that I have a God's call to just keep improving myself in ESF. That keeps me pushing forward and forward.
In one month I learned so much that I couldn't believe myself how skilled I became in some areas of gameplay ( for example - I perfected swooping, now I can do many tricks like swoop-tele-swoop and others ).

Actually, mine only reason for comeback is to see how much I'll improve, and to see if there is a limit for perfection of a player.

Best answers
the game style is like no other game out there i havent played any DBZ game/mod that out class's esf yet and i doubt i will

i like the fact that you can control your beams and you also have freedom to fly around and just do what ever you want..

plus its a great way to pass an hour or two when your bord..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
If people are in the ESF 1.2 server, there is no one in the Zen or Kai server. If there are people in the Zen server, there are 1 or 2 people in the ESF 1.2 server but not in the Kai server. Yeah, we have 4 servers but theres no point in going to the other 3 if no one is there. I also get ridiculous ping in the Karma's server, so screw that.

People also make me come back via aim.
Exactly. People say they want more servers, but they only use one server all of the time. Theres no point in having a million servers if everyone sticks to one. I'm probably going to stop paying for my server because no one uses it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just love that it makes you free. Not bound by laws of runing on the ground and jumping half your bodey size.

Also the animations and gameplay are probably among the best out there.

Dunno why but it allways drags me back XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom