What is your favorite part of DB/Z/GT/Movies? *SPOILERS*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realize this mod is solely focused on Dragonball Z, but it's possible that Dragonball Z (alone) isn't the reason you like the franchise. It could be a moment in the original series, a movie, or even possibly something that happened after in GT. And, when I say "part" it likely (almost always) refers to a fight or scene that led up to a fight.
-

So, if I were to answer this question (as of right now) I'm going to lean towards (if you can't tell by my avatar/signature) the main fight in Dragonball Movie #6 'Return of Cooler'. Mainly, because I believe it's the biggest tribute to the series at the time of it's creation. Goku is Goku, Vegeta is actually Vegeta (no regard for anyone) and they battle an interesting nemesis in Meta Cooler who regenerates through some sort of mechanical method at the behest of some sort of Death Star twist. I'd say he's probably the most insane concept of any enemy I've ever seen. I don't want to spoil the movie by explaining, but I recommend watching it ASAP.

What's yours?

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other world tournament when i realized that the frog spoke in french i lol'ed all day after that

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say he's probably the most insane concept of any enemy I've ever seen. I don't want to spoil the movie by explaining, but I recommend watching it ASAP.
I'll give everyone a hint: Goku and Vegeta win!

I liked the history of trunks, plus the entire android saga

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im gonna have to Go Non-cannon on this one. Gogeta farting in Janemba's face.

And that beasty pose Goku did at the end of Movie 13.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lyFKIAEhBWs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lyFKIAEhBWs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mother ****er that's ridiculous is it really that big in the Anime or has it been edited there? I know it blasts off the side of the planet in the manga. But it doesn't fly off into space then do some little blink off in the infinite distance.

Anyway- my favourite non dragonballz stuff has the be the world tournaments in the dragonball manga- Kuririn vs Piccolo is awesome- Tien is like super badass- and Yamucha is pretty cool too.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id have to say the world martial arts tournaments in Dragonball :p

Those fights were the best.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamcha was my favourite character in DB/Z. I found how he had to keep up with the others pretty interesting. His death was fairly touching.

Best part had to be Piccolo and co. stalling Nappa and Vegeta until Goku arrived. It was pretty exciting as they couldn't just SSJ them to death, fuse or wish everyone back to life.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id have to say the world martial arts tournaments in Dragonball :p

Those fights were the best.
Mine too. I liked Db a lot even though some say it's for little children. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only was the Final Flash the greatest comeback shot of the series, it was actually real.

Best answers
I like many parts in the Dragon Ball series. As for the best parts, i liked the FINAL ATONEMENT of vegeta(the majin vegeta part as a whole), the frieza saga, vegeta's explanation of how he reached SSJ...and of course...THE ULTIMATE FINAL FLASH....

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. Final Flash was totally awesome. Cell was so confident in his "perfect" form and then he... failed hard.

Anyway I really liked when Janemba defeated SSJ3 Goku in an instant. Janemba is the coolest and strongest non-canon villain in DBZ.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku vs. Frieza 4, no doubt. ^^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Vegetto vs Super Buu

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and of course goku vs vegeta both times. So good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think when Vegeta blew himself up is my favorite part of the DragonBall saga. That final look on his face held so much emotion...you could even tell he was going to miss Trunks, who he knew would grow up to be a great warrior.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Favorite Cannon part... SSJ Goku vs Frieza 100% Form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom