What is up, peeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I used to be on this forum for long amounts of time, generally haunting the Suggestions forum with either suggestions of my own or comments on other suggestions, but disappeared for a while. Now I'm back to see what's new! :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot has changed. I'm now leader of ESF and admin of this forum. Some people will post claiming otherwise, but they just haven't been informed yet.

Other than that, nothin'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum is gone, as are all the people who used to come here. This is all just a figment of your troubled imagination.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to force a marine unit to gang rape me when I become the Queen of Wales.

Nothing has changed.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel that there is something witty I should post right about now, but alas, I have nothing.

Welcome back.

Best answers
The forum is gone, as are all the people who used to come here. This is all just a figment of your troubled imagination.
Good! You were all jerks anyways!

Wait... if this is my imagination, I can make things happen to you... KEHEHEHEHE!

Have fun with Butch! :D

Best answers
Awww come on. Share, will ya?

There's more than enough Butch to go around!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:warning: Warning to RavenRage for posting something I don't like :warning:

Two more warnings and your out of here. Your lucky i'm in a good mood. Normally you'd just be banned on the spot.

For future reference, with every post you make you must ask yourself if Sub would approve this post. If you think I might not, you should scrap it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never heard of you until now, but this is another one for the "Raven" family. You'll be like Oliver!

Two more warnings and your out of here. Your lucky i'm in a good mood. Normally you'd just be banned on the spot.

You've gotten soft Sub. I remember the days when you would just outright kill the user's family if they so much had a syllable you didn't agree with.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cats play with their prey before killing them, Chakra.

Best answers
It's easier to ask myself "Would Sub approve this post?" if I first knew "What would Sub approve?", and to a lesser extent "Would monkeys that are lit on fire prefer waffles or pancakes for a last meal?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to think pancakes . . . but then again they are monkeys

Best answers
Remember that they are burning to death, and, as we all know, Waffles lessen the pain of deadly burns.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what I get for showing mercy. I'm not even going to warn you again. Unfortunately, the death squads are busy at the moment, but the 9th and 10th legions shall be at your door within the next 24 hours. Prepare for war.

For the record, the answer is pancakes.

Best answers
You take offense to burning monkeys? Or is it the waffles? I knew it was the waffles! Everybody hates waffles! :(

Best answers
I've done the math! I've mathematically proven that everybody hates waffles!

The only problem lies in the fact that the math is so advanced that it holds no reality in our dimensions, so some people are able to think that they really do like waffles. Myself included, which really makes me grumpy about having bothered to mathematically prove the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom