What is this mod really based on?

Best answers
Like I wrote in the topic, what exactly is the ESF team trying to base the mod on? the DB manga(after gohan is born)? the japaneese DBZ anime, or the toonami DBZ?

with japaneese DBZ anime I mean, everything put in and changed from the manga, so even the things not written by Akiro Toriyama. Because the japeneese anime had a lot of so called "filler" made up by it's creators and not intended by mr. Toriyama.

So what is this mod based on before I say any more stupid things?

Best answers
Does it really matter what it is based on. I mean, a storyline and base of the characters is irrelivent. It's the fighting, well made characters, and good movement on the characters that makes it fun, not where they got the characters.

Best answers
That doesn't really help does it? It is already stated that they won't use GT or Movie ideas. But that they follow DBZ so my question still stands. Just to prevent suggestions that are out of order.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its based upon the DragonBall Z storyline (when Radditz takes gohan, up to the Buu Saga)
Melee=Hit them, they fly away
Beams=Hit them beam explodes (or power/block struggle)
You can teleport like on the show
You can go ssj like the show

It is basically based upon the (I Think) English/American version of dragonballz. Well...thats what i would imagen.

Best answers
I've been playing for over 2 months but thanks for replying. Different "rules" got upheld trough manga jap anime and english dub. Mostly added scenes like Cell using Tiens multiform without having any of Tiens cells.

Best answers
Yes i remember someone saying cell had Tiens techniques in the dub but ub wasn't in the origional mange and they also said Cell did not have Tiens cells

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom