what is the best tutorial to tell me how to make an ESF model from scratch? plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok well i have no idea how to make a model, i have milkshape 3d and halflife model viewer but i cant find a tutorial that will tell me from the start, (in simple steps that i can understand) how to make a model, how to make skins on your models and everything u need to make a playable character in the game that can take the place of one of the current ESF chars as to allow me to be original

so if u can help me real quickly that would be great :D thanks to anyone that helps me, i will message back with any problems i get after i have a basic way to get started!... .thx

Best answers
could u be more specific, ive gone through them but if someone can tell me a specific one that they know will help me then i need to know, thx for answering though

Best answers
im lokin too

im looking for the tutorial too but i read that csgirl, its not that bad... i guess :]

Bolteh2

B
like he said, use the sticky threads for the tutorials etc, using the search function can also be very usefull

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom