What is something you take to heart?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean seriously, what is something you cherish and take it to heart?

Personally... Mine is a list....
-My gf( soon to be wife)... 12 years of friendship and 7 years of true love.
-Anime and Manga.... Pretty much how I based my life and learned to respect people.
-Friends and Family. ( Yes this includes e-friends like Austin, Tour, Neo, Madman, Sky, Ryuuzaki, and many more people on these forums and NNK Forums. Yes you guys are presious to me.)
-I would have to say this game in general. It is what started me wanted to learn to make games and actually try. Truely if it weren't for this game, I wouldn't have my gf as my gf now. Atleast not as long as we have been together.

But enough about me and my puddle of mushy loveyness... What abot you guys... and cmon be serious for once in your posts here.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I mean seriously, what is something you cherish and take it to heart?

Personally... Mine is a list....
-My gf( soon to be wife)... 12 years of friendship and 7 years of true love.
-Anime and Manga.... Pretty much how I based my life and learned to respect people.
-Friends and Family. ( Yes this includes e-friends like Austin, Tour, Neo, Madman, Sky, Ryuuzaki, and many more people on these forums and NNK Forums. Yes you guys are presious to me.)
-I would have to say this game in general. It is what started me wanted to learn to make games and actually try. Truely if it weren't for this game, I wouldn't have my gf as my gf now. Atleast not as long as we have been together.

But enough about me and my puddle of mushy loveyness... What abot you guys... and cmon be serious for once in your posts here.
How did ESF do it exactly?(no disrespect)

I cherish my close family, and i'd say faith(you know which) and martial arts (learned a lot from it, not in the meaning of fighting, more than that)

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Family, friends, and religion.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl no umm, super mario.

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Meh, I won't even bother posting. More than half of people can't take a topic seriously.

Nice try though, Deathshot. :-/

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I won't even bother posting. More than half of people can't take a topic seriously.
You just did. And it was only one person joking.

My gf( soon to be wife)... 12 years of friendship and 7 years of true love.
OMG :shocked:
Good for you mate. I praise you for that.

As for me, i dunno, family, friends, music, anime&manga.That sort of stuff.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
In all seriousness, care to explain this more? I don't know if you are saying you learned to live your life according to anime or if it just influenced you. Because I could say I took Sonic to heart because I grew up with him and he was the reason I started animating, so I could understand the latter.

Besides that, my parents/family. My girlfriend. My abilities as an animator/artist. Also, my personality, because I have looked at many people and thought "I am glad I do not have that kind of mindset/outlook".

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
You just did. And it was only one person joking.
Let me rephrase than: "I won't even bother posting what I hold close to my heart".
And there were two people joking.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
How did ESF do it exactly?(no disrespect)

I cherish my close family, and i'd say faith(you know which) and martial arts (learned a lot from it, not in the meaning of fighting, more than that)
Well back before my gf and I were together we played CS 1.6 against each other all the time and well a friend from this old DBZ RP I was in showed me this mod and well... she decided that she coud be better then me and I laughed and said I would beat her easily. So we made a deal... If I won, we would go on a date. If she won, I would have to be her slave for a year. I won by 1 point (15-14) and well.... The magic startd. :p

Also about the Anime and Manga. Well, I followed through Ruroni Kenshin, Gundam, and many other anime and learned that pride is useless if you have no one to take pride of. Many other traits. As a kid, I was horrible. Horrbile to my parents and everyone. I calmed down after watching Samurai X The Movie ( Ruroni Kenshin ) and I dunno. Hard to explain really. Just too it into prospective that there are weak and strong, but the weak are those who think muscle proves a point, when words prove more.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Anime and manga, GTO and FMA have taught me a few lessons in effort and motivation (no pun intended with GTO). Video games have probably done something too.

Being eldest of four has had the biggest impact though. I'm far more patient and understanding because of it. It's also nice to be able to get on with young children without making them cry.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Being eldest of four has had the biggest impact though. I'm far more patient and understanding because of it. It's also nice to be able to get on with young children without making them cry.
Indeed. Patience with other people's bull**** is one of the most important things you can learn. It's a hell of a lot easier getting through tough situations with people if you can keep a stable mind about it.

Though I will admit my younger brothers still use the same buttons they used to when we were younger that that test's my patience.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me rephrase than: "I won't even bother posting what I hold close to my heart".
And there were two people joking.
I only see one non serious post. :S

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I own the ESF Team a thanks for the game. XD!

You guys gave me my wife.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You ought to link us to the marriage announcement when it shows up in your local newspaper.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Honour & respect, empathy, pride, arts & music, intelligence & self-education, humour and the ability to laugh at ones self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom