What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I've waited many years just as many other people have for this to come out. Can we get an idea how far along this process is? Maybe percentage wise? All you tell people from what I've seen is "It's done when its done". I have patiently waited years without making a single forum post. I even don't remember my original account info its been so long.

If you guys aren't making progress on the game you should probably tell the community you're going to call it, I would much rather have that than an empty promise of a game. I do realize you are not working with many people on this project and could use all the help you can get, however, if this game doesn't come out within the next 1-5 years all of your work will be for nothing.

As I said before, many people have made forum posts about this. It's obviously not just me wondering, and I'm sure you are aware of that. So please stop stringing us along and telling us "its done when its done". Are you going to ever complete this game, or should I just forget about this project?

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Since I dont like repeating myself read

Best answers
I've waited many years just as many other people have for this to come out. Can we get an idea how far along this process is? Maybe percentage wise? All you tell people from what I've seen is "It's done when its done". I have patiently waited years without making a single forum post. I even don't remember my original account info its been so long.

If you guys aren't making progress on the game you should probably tell the community you're going to call it, I would much rather have that than an empty promise of a game. I do realize you are not working with many people on this project and could use all the help you can get, however, if this game doesn't come out within the next 1-5 years all of your work will be for nothing.

As I said before, many people have made forum posts about this. It's obviously not just me wondering, and I'm sure you are aware of that. So please stop stringing us along and telling us "its done when its done". Are you going to ever complete this game, or should I just forget about this project?

Basically there are no chance to finish the project but they don't want to admit it.
They keep to lie to themself speaking about how they keep "testing new things or modified value on a weekly or bi weekly basis" but the truth is there's no way to be productive with this aproch.

At this point I don't even care about the game itself, since it's no more 2004 and if you want to play a dbz game on PC you have options.
I just want to read what they have to say when they will admit that this projetc it's closed.

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
And because of comments like this I lock these topics, You are clearly in the unknown as you arent parcipating in the Discord or the actual Community but instead of arguing imma just do this

-Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom