What is DBZ Gaiden?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well i've heard about a dbz movie called Gaiden but never saw it, anyone else heard about it?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called, "Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans". It's not a movie in the sense that it would go along with the original 13 Dragon Ball Z movies, though many people consider it an OVA (Original Video Animation) though it's really not, it's just a collection of clips from a Dragon Ball Z Playdia game.

Not to mention that it's not really worth watching.

You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_to_Eradicate_the_Saiyans

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, its not a collection of clips... it is a proper movie D: with 5 second clips from the game inbetween the scenes

Some characters from other movies make appearances in it too. Its okay, not as well animated as the other movies though, but its got some decent fighting in it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. It has some nice fighting. But kinda a disapointing storyline ^^

Allthough we do get to see all the major enemies of DBZ again. Even if they are just fakes ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dr. Raichi's character was used as the basis for Dr. Myuu, in that they're both scientists who want to use their creations to wipe out the Saiyans, as vengeance for the Tuffles.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the movie was weird with all the game sequences in it D: but later I found out it was part of an actual game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom