Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
break the limit, its a dead mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually it does, despite several in-team alpha's, there was no public release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Progress on models and maps went well, for the most part. While we hit several bumps, things went ok. However, for the longest time, our main coder was AWOL and we were without the source code for months when we finally got new coders. Then when we got the source code, our new coders didn't do much with it. Then people started losing interest and things eventually fell apart.

There were also other reasons, but those things we're keeping personal. BTL was too much dream and not enough reality, therefore we had no choice but to leave it as a dream.

Some of our work, such as maps (janemba map for ESF started as a BTL map at first until kong got hired by the staff here), models (David's models being released), and sprites (ones I've made that I'll probably release soon, like deathball), can still be seen/obtained around here. So while the whole project is dead, little bits and pieces of BTL will live on in other forms.

Best answers
A bacon, tomato, and lettuce sandwich, my dear watson.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Progress on models and maps went well, for the most part. While we hit several bumps, things went ok. However, for the longest time, our main coder was AWOL and we were without the source code for months when we finally got new coders. Then when we got the source code, our new coders didn't do much with it. Then people started losing interest and things eventually fell apart.

There were also other reasons, but those things we're keeping personal.
BTL was too much dream and not enough reality, therefore we had no choice but to leave it as a dream.

Some of our work, such as maps (janemba map for ESF started as a BTL map at first until kong got hired by the staff here), models (David's models being released), and sprites (ones I've made that I'll probably release soon, like deathball), can still be seen/obtained around here. So while the whole project is dead, little bits and pieces of BTL will live on in other forms.
Lol... I love you logan.

But yeah, it's dead. Too bad. We had so much potential to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom