Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Milkshape

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Is wings 3d better or milkshape because i see alot of people use wings 3d and i just dont know how to use milkshape

Best answers
well if your a beginner to modeling in 3d, then i would say milkshape, i have never used wings before, so am not sure what its like, so i say, go with milkshape

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wings cos anything is better than milkshape *points behind me to a rotting cardboard box* i can make better CG models with that thing...

Best answers
wings 3d modelling tools are far surperior then milkshape's, milkshape is only decent for pbp since its very simple to use, but i like wings better because you can get models done faster then with milkshape

Best answers
I didnt know anyone but me used wings. But. I started with milkshape and moved up to wings, and i honestly wish i never touched milkshape. Im still stained by it. ;p

Best answers
I tried 1 time wings and i reeeealllllly reaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy didn´t like it :\ .
I don´t know what´s so super duuuper on wings.
(btw, i didn´t understand anything of wings... the user interface was too bad for me :D :D :D )
MS3D > WINGS
I prefer ms3d much much more
I still use it... i combine it with max :laff: :yes:

Best answers
i dont understand one thing on milkshape when i try to make a face it ends up 2d so i am gonna prefer MS3d or Wings 3D b/c i like kreshi's gotenks model planinng to c if i can make anything as goood ^,^
*edit*
lol yea i forgot to ask were do i get wings 3d i went to site but no downloading thing and wut is ms3d it seems like milkshape

Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
i dont understand one thing on milkshape when i try to make a face it ends up 2d so i am gonna prefer MS3d or Wings 3D b/c i like kreshi's gotenks model planinng to c if i can make anything as goood ^,^
*edit*
lol yea i forgot to ask were do i get wings 3d i went to site but no downloading thing and wut is ms3d it seems like milkshape
ms3d=milkshape=milkshape 3D :laff: :yes:

Best answers
i need GOOD tutorial b/c i dont understand wut the icons mean and the other stuff i made a messed up buu with a very polygonish body his head was a sphere his hand,legs stomach was clinder

Best answers
Milkshape. If you're new; Milkshape.
(light wave is a lot better though)

Best answers
no wut i need know is a tutorial ok i got the whole part about the milkshape or wings 3d

Best answers
Once upon a time, a little boy was in need of tutorials, but oh dear, he did not know where to get them! He cried and cried and cried, and then one night the little Google fairy came by, ***** slapped him, told him to grow the **** up and stop crying, and pointed him to www.google.com.

Moral of the story: go to google.com and search for it, or the google fairy will come and kick your ass.

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Once upon a time, a little boy was in need of tutorials, but oh dear, he did not know where to get them! He cried and cried and cried, and then one night the little Google fairy came by, ***** slapped him, told him to grow the **** up and stop crying, and pointed him to www.google.com.

Moral of the story: go to google.com and search for it, or the google fairy will come and kick your ass.
a pretty harsh way to say it but he has a point, also ever thought of checkin the main website aswell, i hope next you wont be asking the forum to do the modeling for you :/

Bolteh2

B
theyre both bad and lack about everything a good modelling program needs..

i say, go with lightwave or 3dsmax.. lightwave is easier to model, but takes longer to learn the basics (because it has a weird tool/window layout)
max is easier to learn, bit a tad harder to model in..

i use 3ds max, i to started off with milkshape, its good to learn the basics, but its really not recommended to keep modelling in milkshape, you'll fall behind after a while

Best answers
I have milkshape but is this wing thing powerful were did you download it?

Best answers
dont know.. i use ms3d but wings is totaly unknown to me.. so what better to say..

Best answers
i think you'll have to say it yourself because it's different... i used milkshape and i liked it but never used another program.... just use the one you like :)

Best answers
I use lightwave, it's very userfriendly after you've learned the shortcuts and menus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom