What if...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Situation:

One day, a few representatives from Toei Animation find their way to your door-step, you open the door, ask who they are and what they want, and they reply with: "We are representatives from Toei Animation. I'm sure you have heard of us, but most likely you have heard of the animated series Dragon Ball Z, which the company we're representing, Toei Animation, created. Toei Animation has been planning on doing a remake for their show Dragon Ball Z for some time now, but they want you to help them in the remaking of Dragon Ball Z, so what ideas do you have?"

So you stand there thinking to yourself, "what ideas would I want to be implemented in this remake of Dragon Ball Z?"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Product placement. I want to see Goku pour Pepsi-Cola™ on Frieza's corpse before vaporizing it, and ChiChi dancing to Britney Spears' "Baby Hit Me One More Time."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More nudity. I've always wondered what it looked like under Piccolo's gi.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rightful Justice Vegeta pounding Frieza into the ground, stepping on his head & then pissing on his corpse, as a Super Saiyan! :)

More sexuality Also, as filler, I wouldn't mind seeing Dr. Briefs walk in on Vegeta groping Bulma's butt cheeks. Steamy, aroused, naked bodies, caressing eachother, with the ultimate finale; a Big Bang to Bulma's ass.

Best answers
Less talking more fighting.

Revitalized Prince said:
More sexuality Also, as filler, I wouldn't mind seeing Dr. Briefs walk in on Vegeta groping Bulma's butt cheeks. Steamy, aroused, naked bodies, caressing eachother, with the ultimate finale; a Big Bang to Bulma's ass.
Why? and isnt it like a family/kid show?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the dragonball manga was quite "perverted" at first, hence why it said "recomended for children 13 years and up" on the cover.

nobody's being serious, but i will.

I'd command them to remake every manga book (42 volumes) of dragonball into films and stick to the original story as much as possible, then i'd find it bareable to watch.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Less grunts, less powerup scenes(and shortened when they are in), end at Frieza & Goku's death... Probably tell them to see Davidskiwan :x

Best answers
redo the filler & rewrite some of the movies so hey fit and dont have goku win all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom