What if Goku, Naruto & Luffy were all in the same game ?...

Best answers
What do you know....dreams do come true......for Anime favored PS2 and GC Owners Anyway...

Newly announced for the Gamecube & PS2, D.O.N. Battle Stadium looks like a 3D fighter in the same vein as Gamecube’s Naruto titles. D.O.N. will have a much more diverse cast however, as it will feature characters from not only Naruto, but Dragon Ball Z and One Piece. Expect to see this TakaraTomy-developed game hit Japan on July 20.

Anybody else excited or interested ? I hope they add alot of other Anime characters. And the game is being made by the same people famous for the NGNT Series on the GC. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just put in DBZ and Naruto and we get, teh supa powa fightas D:. Saiyan aura vs Chakra :D

Best answers
" giggles " Yay!!!....This is awesome news. I will surely burn this game and play it on my modded....i mean...legally import this game and play it on my well payed for, special edition japanese PS2 -- the imaginary edition. o_o

Anyway's throw in Inuyasha, Bleach, and FMA characters and then and only then, will we have a dream anime title on our hands....well my dream anime title atleast, but still, im more then satisfied right now, just to see Naruto and Goku in the same game .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
so is this like smash brothers or what
It certainly looks that way.

I can't wait to see this game. Personally, I don't like Naruto or One Piece, but I like the idea for this type of gameplay, so I'll probably check it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope it's not realistic. Goku would annihilate, if it was. Heh. Seems cool though. Much better than the over done "Random comic franchise vs. Random fighting game franchise with no relation" stuff.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nor is there anything wrong with Marvel vs. Street Fighter, nor Marvel vs. Capcom 2, nor Snk vs. Capcom 1-99....he has a point =/.

To be honest, I'm tired of the entire anime thing. We need more superhero games.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I love all the marvel vs capcom games. Same with Street Fighter vs Xmen games..

Now what we need is a Xmen game in which it is played from the begining of Xmen and then you do little quests/missions and you follow the timeline that you have been playing, So if you play and someone goes back in time because you completed/failed a certain mission the AoA timeline would occur
I would love that game so much taht I think I wouldn't even play esf at all.

also there would need to have cameos from other marvel superhero's villians.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The vs. games make (just a little) more sense, IMO, than DBZ vs. Naruto... I mean I know they're both kind of Toriyama creations but it just doesn't feel right. Naruto is over the top, but DBZ is over the friggin atmosphere

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
The vs. games make (just a little) more sense, IMO, than DBZ vs. Naruto... I mean I know they're both kind of Toriyama creations but it just doesn't feel right. Naruto is over the top, but DBZ is over the friggin atmosphere
Um.. Toriyama isn't involved with Naruto at all.

DMW

Best answers
I hope this game is good,looks fun.And i hope they have like 10 ppl from each show but i see like 5 maybe 6.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, a mix and match anime button masher! And here I thought they couldn't make the Smash Bros style game any worse. Well, I guess I stand corrected.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're all in Shonen Jump together... shonen jump the manga publishers.... hence the relation.

Jus, looks interesting, i just might have to buy a gc if it comes out here D:

Best answers
if samurari champloo was in the mix.... woah i'd go steal a gc just to play

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah. I am avoiding this one actually. I like Naruto and DBZ, but it wouldn't make sense that Goku is on par with the rest. He would easily obliterate everyone and everything.

Reminds me of the Mugen days. Goku vs Ken from streetfighter, hahaha, totally stupid, but amusing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Um.. Toriyama isn't involved with Naruto at all.
That's what I meant by "kind of," silly. The author of Naruto being the student of Toriyama associates the two animes (in my mind)

But not enough for them to battle each other in a video game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom