What if Goku, Naruto & Luffy were all in the same game ?...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman wins. Anyone who can beat the Hulk can defeat Goku. Yes, Superman beat the Hulk.

Best answers
Im definately getting this one. I've always wanted to toss a Spirit Bomb at that Naruto dude... or whatever the hell his name is.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5 New scans:

This game will include a FEW characters from each anime, DBZ characters for example, we'll have Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Gohan.
From Naruto we'll have Naruto, Sakura, Lee and pobably Sasuke (but he's need shown in the screens)
There might be even more characters, time will reveal =]

Check out the weapons, it seems you can equip your character with any weapon! check Piccolo using that...shooting thing =P or that dog with the funny hat (sorry, I'm not familier with names XD) using a powerpole!

It looks like it has alot of cool features, I'm looking forward to it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Babyboy said:
What do you know....dreams do come true......for Anime favored PS2 and GC Owners Anyway...

Anybody else excited or interested ? I hope they add alot of other Anime characters. And the game is being made by the same people famous for the NGNT Series on the GC. :D
dude.....DUDE!!! WTF??!!?...WTF?!?! are you serious, this is a game i would think they would never make, my dream has come true dude

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude.....DUDE!!! WTF??!!?...WTF?!?! are you serious
Nah this thread is one big lame joke =P all these scans are fake...

Best answers
The New Scans you posted SV aren't coming in for me. All im seeing is the amazing red " X " on a small white bg.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found the DS version of it thats imported in my favorite eletronic store. (Frys \o/)

But it's so damn expensive. $55 for a importated game but it's all 2D no 3D effects.

They also have different anime imported games like Bleach and another naruto thing.

Best answers
IMO, Tsunade, or Jiraiya or one of the hokage's would definitely kick goku's ass.

Go NARUUUTO!

G
Your opinion is out of control. Stop its manic rampage!

And yea, SV those scans don't work here either. Sounds good though :)

Best answers
Apparently Bleach is going o be in the game. Cool. We got Naruto (I dislike), DBZ (only good in games), One Piece (I like-ish), Bleach (what?), and some other anime. Cool.

Best answers
-- Well, i put the Scans back up for the people who couldn't see them when SV posted them earlier. These were the new Scans i guess.

Apparently Bleach is going o be in the game.
-- Your not talking about D.O.N. right ? If so then your seriously misinformed. The only characters that will be in this game, are the characters from the meaning of it's title.

" D-Dragonball O-One Piece N-Naruto "

G
Jakut said:
Great, now the only thing that that game needs are Gundams >_>
Then Zone Of The Enders and Evangelion. That would rule, Goku beating up gundams while ZOE mechs and Evangelion mechs battle it out in the background. Best game ever XD

Ty for the scans btw dude, looks awesome :D

So its only naruto, DBZ and One-Peice? Thats not going to be many characters.
Piccolo, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta from DBZ, Naruto, Sakura, Lee, Sasuke (saw his shadow shuriken on that page, its got to be his weapon) from Naruto and those two weird characters from OP. That's about 10 chars min, 12 max. That's nothing. Then again, maybe I've just got my character population expectations up after all the Budokai games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont understand how the power system would work... , how could you combine chakra level and ki level, and whatever one peice has, puttin one peice in there is pointless, they minus well put in danny phantom

Best answers
So its only naruto, DBZ and One-Peice? Thats not going to be many characters.
Piccolo, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta from DBZ, Naruto, Sakura, Lee, Sasuke (saw his shadow shuriken on that page, its got to be his weapon) from Naruto and those two weird characters from OP. That's about 10 chars min, 12 max. That's nothing. Then again, maybe I've just got my character population expectations up after all the Budokai games.
-- lol Well hopefully they will even everything out, by having atleast 7 or 8 characters from each show-- that would be perfect. While the game looks really good, it's missing someone important, and now that you bring him up....we should"ve seen him by now....and now im totally worried...-- if they don't put him in, i won't be buying this game, that would be completely unacceptable.

G
Lol, I'm certain he will be in, look at the bottom of the second scan, Sasuke's weapon is in. Naruto, Sakura and Lee certainly don't have giant shurikens on their back :p

DMW

Best answers
its not so much sasukes weapon as it is his familes weapon,but still Sasuke will be in no matter what,being a major part of naruto the anime(hell it was stated by the creator of naruto that the show couldnt exist wihtou sasuke,he plays to big a part,and he's the creators fav character) so done even sweat on him(btw i say creator cuz i dont remember the guys name).I just wanna see trunks,neji,kakashi and itachi and im all set.Kakashi proly,itachi and neji are maybes,although i hope neji more then both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom