What-if Goku arrived on time in the Vegeta Saga?

Best answers
I was watching those episodes now, and realized what a huge impact it would have had on the dbz universe. For one thing, the Saibamen would have been toast in 10 seconds flat.
Nappa wouldnt have killed anyone and he would have been pwned too. And with the others to help him out, goku might have probably defeated Vegeta no sweat.
However, how would this effect DBZ in the long run. Frieza not having found out about the namekian dballs would have come to Earth to get them. I suppose Goku and the rest would go into training. But how would it all eventually turn out?

I think Goku would have trained more if he was on Earth, however he would have had more distractions, unless he trained with Piccolo, which would have changed a few things.
Maybe he would have reached his Namekian powerlevel, but since Piccolo trained with him, so would have Gohan and all three of them would have been as powerful as Goku was in the Ginyu saga.
What do you guys think?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't people ever get tired of these "what if" threads? It's pointless to discuss it, because there is no correct answer.

Not to bring the thread down or anything, but damn...

Best answers
if that happend Goku would be 10x weaker
when he went to heaven the gravity was stronger (King Kai's planet)
King kai is a master taught him new more powerfull technics

Best answers
just wondering about what people thought would happen. But yeah I tire of what ifs too.

edit:

@ Acira:

I mean what if Goku had returned from heaven/Kai's place ON TIME.

So he did learn the kaioken.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously he would have beaten Nappa, and then it would've been everybody versus Vegeta. And everybody, probably, still would've won (since they won WITHOUT Tien, Chaotzu, Piccolo, and Yamcha before... even if it was a little lucky)

The end

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously he would have beaten Nappa, and then it would've been everybody versus Vegeta. And everybody, probably, still would've won (since they won WITHOUT Tien, Chaotzu, Piccolo, and Yamcha before... even if it was a little lucky)
I find that highly unlikely. Vegeta could've toasted Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan, Chaoutzu & Tien with mere blasts, who were all under 5,000, as he demonstrated this on Nappa, who was around 8,000. It probably just would've boiled down to Goku flipping out and owning Vegeta. Stop your anti-Vegeta crusade. Seriously dude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find that highly unlikely. Vegeta could've toasted Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan, Chaoutzu & Tien with mere blasts, who were all under 5,000, as he demonstrated this on Nappa, who was around 8,000. It probably just would've boiled down to Goku flipping out and owning Vegeta. Stop your anti-Vegeta crusade. Seriously dude.
He wasn't on an anti-Vegeta crusade, he just said Goku won with all these people dead, so he'll win too if they are alive.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta rules

:no: :yes:
I love Vegeta, too, but this, what you said dude, was funny.

Best answers
but then after beating vegeta goku wouldn't need to go to namek, and he would never meet frieza and never become super sayan. and then gohan wouldn't become a ssj as well, then when cell appears the z fighters would be killed..

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
but u gotta remember, the andriods were designed to max out goku, so if goku was only xxxxx strong, the androids would be xxxxx+ more, and therefore, cell wouldnt have been as strong and then story goes on...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell wouldn't even be very useful. He'd have only recorded pitiful Earthling fighters the entire time. The earlier androids, though... they'd kill everyone, I guess. Whatever made them so strong though, I really have no idea ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this would be the assumption, vegeta could've be killed if they emerge together in combat. and before vegeta goes hell the scouter would notify frieza that his demise. like raddiz, vegeta's scouter might been spy by frieza for while. when the event been triggered. frieza's invation would begin.

in this rate whole dbz universe will be completely change. dr gero's android will be no match for those alien fighter that frieza hired. goku wouldnt have time to train (frieza's ship can travel much faster than space pod and the invation will trigger in few day after vegeta died.) cell may never been created because gero himself been killed during the battle between z-fighter and dodoria & zarbon, and android 17/18 will be much weaker and not even stand the chance to against captain ginyu.

when the invation began, cooler would've involve this because he will not going to watch frieza become immortality and been more stronger than himself. than goku will be killed easily by dodoria and his hanchman, then so are the z-fighter. then this gigantic battle will between two brothers.

then earth goes hell.......

during the battle between cooler and frieza, with their fight enhance they would keeping transform to their final stage. when the battle goes hot the hugely energy could have able to be detected from far away(compare to anywhere in the universe before android saga) when their transformation completed and fight goes hyper. babadi will head to earth to gather energy or life force from those two gigantic war machine to activate buu.

but their energy is still too minor to compare buu's needed. dabura kill both of them with a finger....then babidi leave the planet and destroy it along with both of brother's corpse....

the end

Best answers
lol, thats good.

but if Goku wouldve known that frieza was coming, he'd have trained, perhaps under 50 G or more an prolly with gohan and piccolo to boot.... then what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza would've never come to earth. He heard via Vegeta's scouter the Dragonballs originate on Namek (right?); so, like in the show, he'd go to Namek to get them. Goku and crew wouldn't know this, so they'd never go, and Frieza would be immortal. Then he'd rule the universe, lol. Also, Gero's first androids didn't rely on the other Earth fighters or whatever to be strong. 16, 17, 18, even the Gero android and the weird clown could've beaten any of the Earthlings. 16, 17, and 18 could've beaten any of the Earth fighters, Saiyans, Ginyu force, Frieza, etc. So pretty much Androids would take over the planet and Frieza would eventually probably take over everything.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol, thats good.

but if Goku wouldve known that frieza was coming, he'd have trained, perhaps under 50 G or more an prolly with gohan and piccolo to boot.... then what?

actually it was only on the spaceship. but I should remind you that the gravity devise wasn't really common until bulma and vegeta married. which no one ever know this devise. goku would've go hytrobulic time chamber if he's smart enough to think about that.(if that's possible the dbz universe will be change again....or maybe a little...)in the time chamber the gravity would as heavy as king kai's palace---10G, even since that cant compare to the gravity devise but the time will still take the adventage which 1 day to 1 year. no one know how strong goku become if he train there before become super saiyan. if goku can break thought the saiyan limit during the training on spaceship then I doubt he would be as strong as himself on namek....well it's still assumption.

about gero's part, if anything happan as I described then there will be no androids around but a new killing lifeform will take place and which even powerful than cell himself if cooler and frieza's(king cold wouldve be there too....but not useful would be sure!) dna combine with piccolo and saiyans. the creature will be able to defeat even dabura who's in perfect cell's level.(people would ask why would it be so strong? well, according to frieza's family heredity....they can transform pretty well to increasing power. and I'm sure it won't need any android to absorb.)

Best answers
hitokiri, Frieza wouldnt have taken over everything, think about it.

He would have gotten all the dragonballs but he'd have killed all the Nameks doing so and Guru would have died anyway. And besides, which Namek would have helped him? They all chose to die instead of that. He needs namekian remember? So he'd still have a reason to come to earth, that is, if he didnt convince himself that the Dragonballs were a pile of crap since they didnt work here anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think that if Goku had arrived on time, they probably would've beaten Nappa easily (and the Saibamen). Also with teamwork they would've killed Vegeta in some way, maybe even before he transformed. But what then? Frieza would've probably killed all the nameks, gotten the dragonballs which were worthless now that Guru was dead. If by any circumstance he had discovered that there are dragonballs on Earth, the Z Fighters wouldn't stand a chance. Because Goku wouldn't take the gravity training, he simply didn't need it. He'd train normally, which wouldn't make him strong enough for Frieza. In the show, he couldn't stand up to normal Vegeta without Kaio Ken. Frieza's final form is incomparably more powerful. He would have absolutely no resistance on Earth, since Goku wouldn't have become a Super Saiyan. You need 180.000 PL to become a Super Saiyan, along with the rage of course, and Goku had, well...OVER 9000!!!!!!

But not that much over. So yeah, if he had come on time, they would've been screwed.

Best answers
xD actually you need over a million.... Frieza form 2 had a million. And Goku somewhat matched Frieza Form 4, until he went to 50% of course. So it has to be higher than 180000 and definitely higher than NINE THOUSAND!1111ONENINETHOUSANDONE!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I think that if Goku had arrived on time, they probably would've beaten Nappa easily (and the Saibamen). Also with teamwork they would've killed Vegeta in some way, maybe even before he transformed. But what then? Frieza would've probably killed all the nameks, gotten the dragonballs which were worthless now that Guru was dead. If by any circumstance he had discovered that there are dragonballs on Earth, the Z Fighters wouldn't stand a chance. Because Goku wouldn't take the gravity training, he simply didn't need it. He'd train normally, which wouldn't make him strong enough for Frieza. In the show, he couldn't stand up to normal Vegeta without Kaio Ken. Frieza's final form is incomparably more powerful. He would have absolutely no resistance on Earth, since Goku wouldn't have become a Super Saiyan. You need 180.000 PL to become a Super Saiyan, along with the rage of course, and Goku had, well...OVER 9000!!!!!!

But not that much over. So yeah, if he had come on time, they would've been screwed.

if that's possible cooler might have chance to show him self on the tv screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom