what if frieza and cooler were both in namek

Best answers
Just as they are about to fight, namek explodes, killing everyone.

Thus making your question pointless.

Pity though, I really thought Goku stood a chance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they would fight eachother over the Dragon Balls. After all, that's what Frieza came to Namek for, right? Cooler would find out and they'd fight over them. Goku wouldn't get as much training fighting all the lackeys so I don't think he would be able to go SSJ. He wouldn't be able to defeat Frieza and he wouldn't be able to defeat Cooler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As soon as I saw this topic name I had only one thing in mind: Bunker. You seem to have some sort of obsession with Frieza and Cooler.

To answer your question, this would happen:

Cooler would transform to Form 5 (his final form) and kill Frieza, get the Dragon Balls, wish for immortality, then kill Goku. Since he's not the type to drag the fight out like Frieza does, Goku wouldn't stand a chance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza and Cooler die of heart attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku wouldn't survive. Fighting Frieza alone was hard enough.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
As soon as I saw this topic name I had only one thing in mind: Bunker. You seem to have some sort of obsession with Frieza and Cooler.

To answer your question, this would happen:

Cooler would transform to Form 5 (his final form) and kill Frieza, get the Dragon Balls, wish for immortality, then kill Goku. Since he's not the type to drag the fight out like Frieza does, Goku wouldn't stand a chance.
no, Cooler wouldn't able to wish immortality if he doesn't know namekian. anyhow Goku would've be easier to take either of the winner without transform into ssj and pay any effort in the final battle if those brothers fighting at first and seriously damaging each other.

the storyline will be completely different and then no one will able to fight Buu in the later day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, Cooler wouldn't able to wish immortality if he doesn't know namekian. anyhow Goku would've be easier to take either of the winner without transform into ssj and pay any effort in the final battle if those brothers fighting at first and seriously damaging each other.

the storyline will be completely different and then no one will able to fight Buu in the later day.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Namekian part. Anyway, Goku couldn't win. Cooler in his final form greatly outmatches Frieza and Goku, so he would kill either of them first, and I doubt that the other would interfere. So he'd kill them both one by one, since Cooler doesn't think quite highly of his brother.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No it's DBZ Goku would have transformed into SSJ found new found power in his great big heart and managed to just beat both of them and then somehow manage to survive nothing else can happen Goku obviously can't die.

Best answers
Goku obviously can't die? He died twice -.- but yeah, goku would probaly pull it off and win.

Best answers
actually that was from a scenario call "beautiful treachies" in budokai tenkaichi 2, in the storyline which vegeta was killed by zarbon and dodoria and then zorbon betray dodoria and killed him instantly after vegeta died. then zarbon invite cooler to namek and planning to let frieza fighting cooler then allow himself to gather dragonball and wish the eternal beauty. but soon he got set off by krillin and dende which they kept another 2 wish as secret and sommon every good guy back to life on namek and teleported every of them to earth(otherwise when piccolo return the earth dragonball would reveal too which they have another wish to bring goku back to earth!)

later frieza found himself been fool by zarbon and enrage to kill zarbon but cooler's arrival was interfare the execution of goku and zarbon. but when goku about to take zarbon to spaceship and back to earth he's summon by dende and teleported to earth..the position remain zarbon alone with the ship he didnt know how to fly......and disappeared in the planet explossion while frieza been terribly beaten by cooler and went desparated to blew the planet!

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku obviously can't die? He died twice -.- but yeah, goku would probaly pull it off and win.
I meant stay dead and let evil win Goku will only stay dead aslong as he knows good will win.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe Frieza would have suceeded, considering it would have been hard for Goku to handle two Changlings at the same time.

He may have been able to handle Cooler, but Frieza would have easily taken advantage of Goku being distracted.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Goku would have won, No matter what, As soon as he lost his shirt, Nothing can stand in his way :)

Best answers
first cooler can kill frieza without transform into his true final form. second goku wouldnt go ssj becuz frieza won't have chance to kill krillin(cooler will finish frieza before he fight goku.) otherwise even if goku turn to ssj he would still a sandbag to cooler..

Best answers
frieza would be killed by cooler before n e of the earthlings even get there (or barely any time after they do) and cooler would get the dragonballs THEN the earthlings and evryone would arrive (no wishes made coz cooler doesnt know the password) then the same sort of events would unfold as what happened with freiza up untill goku arrives (remember no frieza=no ginyu force)
goku would fight and kill coolers henchmen while collers off trying 2 find the dbs. goku would heal while vegeta gohan and krillin call the dragon revive piccolo nd fight cooler (this time they dont stand a chance so cooler spends the whole time torturing them) goku comes back and cooler kills all of his friends infront of him causing goku to spring into a rage MUCH greater than when he faced frieza he turns super saiyan (probably a much stronger super saiyan than in the origional story coz of the extreme anger) maybe even super saiyan 2 i dunno. and a battle ensues and eventually goku comes out on top because he always does seeing as hes the main character and the writers wouldnt want to end dbz like that :D there solved ur problem? now can we close this thread please

Best answers
Why would Cooler kill Frieza?
first frieza will assuming cooler as opponent in search dragonball. and he would probly attack cooler in the opperation. and cooler and frieza usually dont like each other. that's the reason!

Best answers
there would be no assuming they would fight over who gets the dragonballs and cooler would win.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

end of story thank you goodbye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom