what if Buu was real

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is made as a copy of the other thread about something similer but BUU pwd Cell so how about it if buu turn you all in chocolate and eat you HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just answered your own question... he'd turn us all into chocolate and eat us... GG nub.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd vote to offer him Kama in exchange for my life. Nobody can resist that piece of manmeat.

Kama had better remember who I am or I will stab you in the eyes -.-

Best answers
if buu was real...it would probably be me

Best answers
this is made as a copy of the other thread about something similer but BUU pwd Cell so how about it if buu turn you all in chocolate and eat you HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Hmmm.. What I would do depends to that which buu is it, fat, evil, super or kid? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well Fat buu has his "good allignment" so it would be possible to turn him into ally before he turns me into chocolate xD

Best answers
I would use my super powers! ;D JK.

Actually, i would chew him up...he's a bubble gum after all :rolleyes:

Best answers
bubble gum? Are you sure? xD He might be pure fat with bones and little muscles in his arms too :laff:

Best answers
I would demand that I be turned into Purdey's $100.00 choclate, and that he savour my flavour.

Best answers
id try to melt him with my heat vision. if that fails then i befriend him to the point where he shares some of his power with me nd then i destroy him.... unless he turns out to be the man in which case we spend all day playin esf together (implaying as vegeta) and eating rainbowdust and bubblegum pie YUM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just take a mirror and redirect his candy beam back to him....Buu candy. Then I'd eat him and become DanBuu. Well maybe not. :p

Best answers
I'm worth more then all of you. I'll be a piece of choclate worth more then your lives. People would die to eat me...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd outsmart him with what he loves. I'd tell him I could get the recipe for what he wants and where to get some. Then with a little cyanide, BANG! 2nd Son, beater of Cell and Buu!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd outsmart him with what he loves. I'd tell him I could get the recipe for what he wants and where to get some. Then with a little cyanide, BANG! 2nd Son, beater of Cell and Buu!
remeber that he can heal him self and regenerate ,he has the mind of Piccolo and the straght of a planet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would make myself armoured with dynamits how Arabians do. And when i will see him i will explode myself with the hope that i was able to kill him!

(i know he would survive)
actually i would hide myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom