What? Huh?

Best answers
Did daylight savings end? My computer and satellite say that all my watches and clocks are fast...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm. Yes. times goes back 1 hour. So if your watch yes it's 12:00 then it's really 11:00

Best answers
Actually, it was my cell phone and analog clocks saying "4:00 am" and my sat and comp that says "3:00 am".

But yeah, I get the picture... Damn, I wasn't expecting that.... YAY!!! I GET AN EXTRA HOUR IN THE DAY TO SLEEP ON MONDAY!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, we get less 1 hour >=(.

Best answers
no you get one more hour...at least america does...

"SPRING FORWARD, FALL BACK"

old school way to remember...but yea the change does not occur till 2AM in the morning though so at 12 midnight it is still 12 midnight...

i was at a club last night and it was 1:45 and when it hit 1:59, clock set back and it was 1 oclock again...

Crazy time machine of life...

Best answers
There is never a time change here at Iceland ;Þ
It isn't worth it. In summer there is daylight 24/7, the sun sets but there is still light, and in winter the other way around, only a few hours of daylight then darkness all the time. Still it's not completely 6 months of each since we arent all the way up to the north pole.

Best answers
I'd love darkness 24/7... Light? Not so much.

/me pokes Sarutobi

He says he gets an hour less cuz he lives in australia :p And it's not just America, ya dingus! Canada, too >_<

Best answers
never said it wasn't but some don't use it...like iceland......::pOKES AND BODY FLOPS::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom