What have you been playing?

Best answers
This is kind of like the "What are you listening to..." thread. Just post what you've been playing today. Screenshots of whatever you've been playing would be fine too so long as they're linked to (poor 56kers :D)

I've just been playing Spiderman 2. Spent a couple of hours getting all the damn skyscraper tokens. Mind numbingly dull once you get to the last 10 or so - I swear I spent as much time looking for those as I did looking for the other 140 :no:

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrono Cross, Shadow Hearts I & II and finally Legend of Dragoon.

I still say Chrono Cross stands with all the good rpg games we got today and shadow hearts has just got my addicted too the characters and see whats going too happen to some. Legend of Dragoon I'm playing for the 10th time just because this game has always addicted me to it heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jedi academy and dawn of war mostly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freelancer (again) and Quest 64 on my N64. (friend got rid of his N64, gave me some good classics for cheap =D)

Best answers
DMC 3 and nba street v3, my stupid viewtiful joe 2 disc broke. I also recentley finished FMA 2 which makes me wonder why anime games must suck so...: (

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warcraft 2, Super Metroid (for the nth time), and Chrono Trigger (also for the nth time).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The usual mix for me , Esf online , C&C Generals lan , Cs (somtimes).

But lately iv'e been working on my social life more then anything , going to an internet cafe all the time isn't something that's all that great (yes , i'm now a little crapper at our most beloved mod now :() :\.

Best answers
I just bought f zero gx, so i been playing that for a while

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
World of Warcraft, because it is the only multiplayer game that does not frustrate and horrify me into total contempt for the online gaming community.

Best answers
AxMan said:
jedi academy
Just finished playing some JA single player my self :D
I love the melee mod, that adds a huge amount of new weapons and blood effects, I should've taken a couple of screens of the slaughter.
I love the Gattsu model by the way ;)

Best answers
i play... ragnorak onlinel... and now im incredibly addicted to CS surf... untill esf 1.3 comes out... i dont play it much... i come on ocasonally... just to find that im kinda avg now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't done much gaming at all this summer. But whenever I have sat down to do some, it's always been Resident Evil 4. I'm still not even halfway through the main adventure and I've had it since April. I should play it some more. :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Civilization II
ESF

Pretty much all I ever play.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, gotta get all the endings...Soon to follow, City of Heroes and Final Fantasy X-2

Best answers
Meh, I wish WoW wasn't the only game I've been playing but it is.

Everything else just seems... boring.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm....

ESF
Jka...

not much else =/ play alot of halo 1/2 round my mates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom