What happens when Opti crashes his ****?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
URL'd due to image size.

Simple!

He buys a new one

2007 Mazda 3 GT.

Mine is identical down to the rims and everything, I need a car wish, but then I'll take pics of mine to satisfy the inevitable "pics or bs."

Oh yah, for those curious as to how the accident happened, well I was on a boonies side road I take home, and the other boonies side road I normally turn onto to go east was closed due to power lines being down. So I had to keep going north and now I have no idea where the hell I'm going, and I'm also in grid lock, because apparently way up ahead a light is down cause of the same power lines. Apparently a dump truck wanted to play "let's drive into a ****ing electrical pole". So any ways, a bunch of guys that probably also normally turn down the same road I do are making U-turns, and I decide to make one too, because I don't know how far north this road goes before I can turn east again. Turns out it's pretty far, especially in grid lock.

Moving on, I pulled to the centre line first, and looked as far down the road as I can, and everything looks all good. So I kinda pull back to my shoulder so I can do a U-turn as opposed to a 3-point turn style maneuver, and I guess it wasn't as clear to go as I thought it was, and KABLAMO! I get smoked at my front passenger wheel well. My vehicle spun a full 360, and while spinning, my rear quarter panel smoked his back end. As seen here:

Same reasoning as above.

ps: My car > Walmart's car

But not only did I total my car, I'm 110% positive his was a write off too. I win.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Mazda 3...sexiest car on earth, you picked a good car sir, a good car indeed.

Too bad I don't have one.

manual or auto.

if you say manual i'll bear your children. All of them.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry.

It was during the 07 clearance, and they only had automatics left on the lot. D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god that's sexy =(

Well at least you didn't lose anything. Could have been worse.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way to drive noob....... good to hear you weren't hurt.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell didn't you just transform into robot mode!?

Besides that remind me to never drive with you EVER! lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, you people suck at driving.

Nice car though. Mazda's are pretty sweet.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7 years driving without an accident, and the one time I make a U-Turn in... 7 years I get hit, typical.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't even tell them the funny part opty, your job!

Tell us again what you do for a living lol.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mazda RX-7/ Mazda RX-8 >>>>>>>> Mazda 3
That may be so, but, realistically, it's easier to pick up a vehicle starting at ~$17k than it is to shell out the dough for a vehicle starting at ~$37k. As far as using a car to actually drive around the city every day goes, affordability and mileage are key.

Excellent choice of vehicle, Opti! I, personally, have never actually driven a Mazda, but, from a passenger's standpoint, I liked the vehicle. Beats the hell out of my '99 Cirrus >_>

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've driven for 7 years without doing a U-ey? Not even on residential streets?
I used to drive a Pontiac Grand Prix GT, that boat couldn't do a U-Turn to save its life... no pun intended.

It was all about the 3 point turns in that puppy.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to drive a Pontiac Grand Prix GT, that boat couldn't do a U-Turn to save its life... no pun intended.

It was all about the 3 point turns in that puppy.
E AH UA UA!

Those *****es are wide and long. My wife's grand am has a hard time doing u-turns. My Eclipse's turning radius is MUCH smaller, and the size difference between the cars is neglegible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom