What happened with Andreyesf

Best answers
I now Andreyesf.First if you think that about him why you dont see the ip adress from the one that has voted for Andreyesf.I em the one of they.He just say to his friends to vote for him that all.He now that you would verify the ip adress of the account and he will get ban if he will make more accounts and vote from himself.WTF is happen here.This is a god forum.What you have do is lame!!

Best answers
I know ma english isn´t the best either, but tis was hard to understand.

I don´t realy get the point of that post though. I believe that dood tried to hax0r himself into the force pit, therefor he got wat he deserved. You can say bout the ESF mods wat ya want, like 99% of the time they´re fair, sometimes rude, but still fair.....

He got banned, deal wit it. Heh....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cosmin said:
I now Andreyesf.First if you think that about him why you dont see the ip adress from the one that has voted for Andreyesf.I em the one of they.He just say to his friends to vote for him that all.He now that you would verify the ip adress of the account and he will get ban if he will make more accounts and vote from himself.WTF is happen here.This is a god forum.What you have do is lame!!
Actualy administrators and moderators can very well see your IP. Expecialy Administrators have a special tool for that.

As far as i know using proxy servers dosent work on this forum. And i dont think 50 people would simple register here just to make one post and than never look in here again if they were asked to do so. >.<

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He had three, perhaps four people vote repeatedly for him and open multiple accounts. Many of them came through the same proxy. He cheated, and ruined a competition, therefore, his ban will remain in force.

Best answers
If you say sow but this is unfair.I helped to gather poeple to vote for him.Andreyesf have a lot of frends and they vote here.cuz he say to them to vote here.A lot of they are form evossj4 forum.The most are from there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do not want to pull a fast one on the people here. They have the ability to track down someone quite easilly. Well, maybe not find them irl, but they can tell your IP address and if you're from a specific proxy.

Andreyesf may have told you that he didn't do anything and it was a coincidence. Well, apparently that was not the case, as several people from the same proxy, as was said earlier, made an account just to vote for Andreyesf.

Cheating is a crime. Crime doesn't pay. Crime is punished. Andrey was punished.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Andreyesf is a stupid n00b which would do anything to get something. This topic is open proof for that standing, and his cheating could only get punished.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The fact that a bunch of people signed up to vote for him is oen reason enough to disqualify him, but the fact that people were using multiple accounts for it is what threw him out the door for majorly abuising the generosity of someone holding a contest and exploiting it to his own liking.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahaah after readind all of this i'v got one thing to add , "Cheters never Win " and esf forums proved it

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets try to keep the insults to a minimum. In any case, he intentionally tried to subvert a community contest, he opened several accounts on his own, he had other people make accounts, just so he could get votes. Not only did he do something to cheapen the community, but he intentionally wasted server space and cluttered someone else's database. We have rules like that for a reason. IMagine how messed up things would get if a ton of users had several accounts. It'd be a mess and I'd hate to have to manage it, server and bandwidth waste aside. Anyway, this thread is just going to result in the same arguements and explanations, so I'm just going to close it now. Any questions not answered here should be directed to the administration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom