What happened to The Rage?

ShortThug

S
I haven't checked on it for a while and I can't seem to find it now. Can someone link me to their site if they still have one, as well as the sites to the other DBZ mods you guys are talking about like DMZ and The Fury of Cell.

Best answers
bwHAHAHAHAHAHAH... i am the head animator for FOC and we are gonna w00p all DbZ Mods.... its gonna be great.... :)

Best answers
Originally posted by |DbZ| Android16
bwHAHAHAHAHAHAH... i am the head animator for FOC and we are gonna w00p all DbZ Mods.... its gonna be great.... :)
you full of suprisses arnt you

Best answers
Can't we all just get along? I know you all own your own mods, but there are already a ton of promising DBZ mods out there. Stop the madness before I go start my new DragonBall: R0x0rz mod!

TonyMontana

T
Hey I can't say we're going to be the best mod, but we're going to try to be.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god not foc talk........ there is nothing specal about foc its just a lame esf/dmz clone....

and jas is a major **** ass dick *****.....

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I dont see why you guy's get all huffy when people talk about other mods. This IS the off-topic forum. Those other mods are off of the topic of ESF in general. Let them argue over which mod is better. Let them flaunt their rival mods. If they're bad, they'll die soon enough. If they're good, that's even better. Gives the fanboys more things to toy with.

Best answers
Originally posted by Blazer
Can't we all just get along? I know you all own your own mods, but there are already a ton of promising DBZ mods out there. Stop the madness before I go start my new DragonBall: R0x0rz mod!
no no no... make it the DBZ R0x0rz y0r b0x0rz M0D!!!, and i'll be your lead mapper.... it'll pwn.

you're right though, each of the mods in development have different things about them that make them different from one another. i've been playing both DMZ, and ESF, and each of them have things that make them better/worse than the other. it all depends on what features you like in a game. i'm sure when its all said and done, each fan will pick one mod that they like the most, but will probably play the others as well.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Johnny, true that. And like it matters, their going to end up mixing and matching our models:) and if FOC even becomes a decent mod comparible to the top 3 dbz mods for hl(dmz, therage, and esf), it will take them some time to catch up. But really, whats with the attitude? If FOC is going to blow us away, i would try to be nice to ESF/DMZ/TR before we start ****ing in your face. And take it from me, its a lot better to be friends then enemys. Mostly because when your enemys with one mod, your enemys with their whole fan base, which can result in slight problems.

Best answers
Pc Joes right its better to be friends then enemys.ppl that say mods suck and they havnt even played it have no right to judge it like the old saiying goes, dont judge it till you try it

Best answers
There will never be a best dbz mod. Cause u know no offense to any mod out there. but u know the models arent that good. See what i mean is: One mod might the best game play and the suckest models. some might have best models but lack good maps. no mod has that great of models. see like bfp.. There model -=(I THINK)=- are pretty damn good, but u know why they are, because they have been in develoment for a long time. and esf models are startin to shape up really good. And I read about the info in foc and no offense but it say detailed models but u know that that trunks on the front page.. well i mean come on,Looks like u drew lines on him.

plz dont flame me. These are my comments and mine alone to say.

and i never heard that quote before. i thought it was dont judge a book by its cover.

Gatekeeper

G
A 'best' DBZ mod would have to be

<ul><li>Fully funded
<li>Based on the Quake 3, or Unreal 2 engine
<li>Have access to the FULL sourcecode of that engine (not just the SDK
<li>Be based on the original Japanese Dragonball Z
<li>Lack any reference what-so-ever to <a href="http://www.funimation.com">Funimaton</a>
<li>Run in Linux, and maybe even Windows 98 (but not XP, <b>nothing</b> runs on XP)
<li>Have real DBZ music ('Rock the Dragon'? I'd rather not, thanks.)</ul>

At this point it would be
<ul><li>Commertial
<li>Very costly to develop
<li>Created by a fully paid staff of developers
<li>Supported by a fully paid staff of technical support people
<li>Graphicaly stunning
<li>Fun to play
<li>One of the most amazing games ever created
<li>Oh and did we mention highly illeagal?</ul>

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! I despise what companies like Funimation do to dubs. It's a shame that anything imported must be raped, beaten, edited for content, and thougroughly americanized (including the addition of Stupid ass jokes). You want to see a bad hack up job, Digimon got raped. I've found a subbed version of the first movie (done by '3 guys who are gonna get sued by Saban' :p ). OMFG! Damn english Dubbers even added voices whene there were none in the original. That's why I despise dubs :p ANyway, end my OT rant in the already OT topic :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Hi all watcha doin.& about the mods i think TR is gonna be cool.cus there r a lot of good modelers & mappers & coders & everithing so BUZZ OFF!!!

& btw hi all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* too bad tfb gave all there kick ass models to tr....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom