what happened here?

Best answers
Im posting most of artwork on another forum these days. Too lazy to copy paste the thread here. But youll have to wait a while before i can post it here(Somehow the site crashes when i try to enter it now).

Edit: i wasnt lazy enough so i copy pasted a link to my artwork i had been doing lately
Click here to see the Picture!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this forum just doesn't give me the responses I need... I mean, yeah you get a few crits, but they're not the kind im looking for in this point in time, "arm looks a bit long" - stuff like that, 90% of the time I know it already, I want more indepth criticisms from people who know what they're doing, who know the mistake's I'm making, stuff like the contrast, line quality, composition, etc, you dont often get those kind of criticisms here. Plus, I make a thread, get 10 reply's saying "wow thats great love ur stuff" dont get me wrong I like that, but I get that from my friends and at college, the interweb is one of the few places I used to be able to rely on good criticism, since your friends either dont know what they're talking about or will tell you any old crap is good. Then again sometimes I go to somewhere like www.conceptart.org and I dont get a single reply... =/ im in the middle ground atm

I'll be on ur new forum btw "X" soon, sorry... had a bad WoW addiction as of late... I know.. bad....

Best answers
people started playin WoW...imo thats my main reason i quited making art kinda.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the community probably did what it always does: *****, complain, and accuse until everyone has left. When certain people left, I'm sure others felt there was no longer a reason to post their pieces since there wasn't really anyone with advanced knowledge left to judge them or help them improve.

Don't worry though. I painted a portrait of Mr. Puggles and sent it to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and told them if they wanted to see the rest of my work, they should visit the forum. They should be here any day now.

Any day now.

:(
ROFL is all I can say.

Best answers
Yoyoyo

Sometimes i think people dont post because 1) they are too lazy 2) they dont get the criticism they need 3) or that paint comment someone made earlier... that made lots of sense.. hmm i dont know lol. but those are the main reasons.. and ya i agree with CA.org comment david mention. but it's okay. i like this community because it is friendly, and some people give out really great crits as well. hmm well ya i think we should make this place more active because it really is a great and fun place to be. all you peeps are real nice.. so Hai faive!!!*

\o/ finally oyu are back 'x' :-D

oh ya.. or some people get so depressed that they lose the motivation to do anything. they sulk and mope all day and have nothing better to do then to be lazy bums. lol that could be anther one.

or they die.

:-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap, it's you o_O

where the hell have you been? you dropped off the scope way before I did and I haven't heard from you since :(

anyway Dave, wow is in my opinion, evil incarnate responsible for the destruction of many social lives and creativity. but that's just me.

i don't know if this should count as advertising but i've set up a forum mainly for art. it's off on a bit of a slow start but hey.. rome wasn't built in a day was it? ;) the link is in my sig. i hope some of you will be interested enough to at least check it out.

Best answers
I agree i havent been here in well fecking ages because of pc problems and stuff. Now i lost all my tools for doing artwork and cant rember how to do some things. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the meanwhile, Origin is taking off quite well with friendly members and constructive criticism on everything that gets posted. If you feel like you don't get the criticism you need here you're more than welcome on my forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom