what happend whit the good days

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what happend whit the good days in esf all you see now it's player's flaming players caling them names (only pros do that) this really sux ,anyway this thread it's about good times so if you have a good time in esf you ca tell us wat was it .
The best time in ESF i hav was when i was playing on lan whit a friend he was Cell on the evil teams and i was krillin on the good team , he had 20 000 000 ki me only 6 000 000 but the best part was he had like 20 bot's whit him runing from the bots was extrimly fun and that guy whit 20 000 000 shots a sbc so that i had to melee some on to avoit the big explosion , but still running from the bots was verry funy there was about 10 -12 bots after me the rest shoting beams it was superb

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg2k5, it's been more than well established that English is not john_volkov's first language, if all you have to say is some sarcastic comment about his grammar, then please don't even bother replying.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what happend whit the good days in esf all you see now it's player's flaming players caling them names (only pros do that) this really sux ,anyway this thread it's about good times so if you have a good time in esf you ca tell us wat was it .
The best time in ESF i hav was when i was playing on lan whit a friend he was Cell on the evil teams and i was krillin on the good team , he had 20 000 000 ki me only 6 000 000 but the best part was he had like 20 bot's whit him runing from the bots was extrimly fun and that guy whit 20 000 000 shots a sbc so that i had to melee some on to avoit the big explosion , but still running from the bots was verry funy there was about 10 -12 bots after me the rest shoting beams it was superb
Back during ESF 1.1, I was on a server that was running the "esf_cellarena_b3" map on "Capture the Dragon Ball" mode. Everyone who was on that server (about 16-20 players) would rush to the Dragon Balls to make a wish, then break out in a big melee battle whenever a wish was made.

Another good time I had in ESF was when I was fighting somewhere around 64 bots. I couldn't get one shot off from any of the beam attacks as I was instantly swarmed when I respawn. I remember recording a demo of it, but unfortunately the host I used at the time canceled my account.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yes 1.1. The days I wasn't too great at ESF. It semed so much easile back then. esf_guru was a good map for CtDB. Namek islands around the edges and Guru's house at the top with the last.

Besides, Optimus Prime is right, and John's eglish is pretty decent anyway, it makes sense.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you guys play tag when you simple melee some one and he is a the one who will have to tag you or simple melee you that was fun

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Greg2k5, it's been more than well established that English is not john_volkov's first language, if all you have to say is some sarcastic comment about his grammar, then please don't even bother replying.
I did not know that. Chill.

And honestly, I wasn't even being sarcastic.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Playing to be #1 gets boring after a while, so once a week I noob out.

Tons of fun :laff:

Best answers
umm john? you've been here long enought to actually _see_ the good ol'dayes? (<1.1?)

when 1.2 was released, the only good dayes were the upcoming few weeks of play, and then ruined.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, the good 'ol days.

I remember when Chris' and me would play 1.1 until the wee hours of the morning most nights. There was this one map that had a huge arena, and (I don't remember what it's called) there was a false wall that was pretty much invisible on the map. You'd go through it and there'd be basically an entirely new map on the other side that had db's and a box full of lava. We used to trap people inside the box and lock it =/. Then we'd take turns wishing and anyone who came towards our newly claimed territory met their makers.

Good times.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm john? you've been here long enought to actually _see_ the good ol'dayes? (<1.1?)

when 1.2 was released, the only good dayes were the upcoming few weeks of play, and then ruined.
I was since 1.1 but i was not register on the forum heck i did no what a forums it back then

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, the "good 'ol days" were back in the Alphas.
It Varies with people you know, for me it was with 1.2.2 :)
i remember the tagging with basic melee and when i started beam ps'ing was something so great that i even skipped school to do it, and oh man, when i found out evm, i skipped even more ^^, all these things except that tag happened when i just started to play..

nowadays esf is too boring because if you go to a server, only hit someone with basic melee you get instantly this: "nice script legendary" or " YOU ARE HACKING" even if i was a noob at the start, it was fun to play though :)
The good ol' days :(

Best answers
ahh the good ole days...buu spam XD lol ::rolls eyes::..

ALPHA melee battles...even though i am below average in 1.2.3 melee though i somehow do well against others...i remember back in alpha where i would have matches with just the kick punch animations to see who would win...god was that fun/boring

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really enjoined the 1.0 and 1.1 times, so many new models where released, so many new misc. sprites,maps everything everything so awesome, you where simply swooping in a circle in a duel ingame to get the other guy hit, you always swooped to the enemie instead of leaving y know.

Alphas where boring ingame, it was fun when 1 server had like 8 people in it, then it was fun, but it was so rare!

ahh the good ole days...buu spam XD lol ::rolls eyes::..

ALPHA melee battles...even though i am below average in 1.2.3 melee though i somehow do well against others...i remember back in alpha where i would have matches with just the kick punch animations to see who would win...god was that fun/boring

xD lmaoo hell yeh, i did it with my brother back inda days, gooood we were bored, like jumping kick, look down-kick, bam booom chakakakaa! BOOOM! xD

i played more dmz then esf alpha though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing tag with 350+ ping, on esf_city with ESF 1.1 and all together wraped on WON.

That was fun ^^

Allthough i mostly lost Rayna was preety good with tag XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good days were 1.0 for me. I was too late for the good days of alpha i suppose. wasn't all that fun for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom