What hapened with redsaiyan?

Best answers
Hey guys..

I just want to let you guys know that redsaiyan isn`t dead!!! we where screwed by our host... it has deleted the redsaiyan site or something like it without mailing me!! the damm bastards.. but well.. here is a quote of what i wrote on the redsaiyan site ( YES.. we stay closed this week to rebuild alot!!! )

oke.. what happened..??

Well.. about a week ago redsaiyan was suddently offline.. First i tought.. "downtime could happen... if it doesn`t take to long than it`s fine" but than a few days later it was still offline.. than i started mailing to myonehome.. and i didn`t got any reply`s of the lozers.. so in my mind i tought "if redsaiyan isn`t online on the first day of 2005 (01-01-2005) i will switch to another host.." and the days past by and it was 31-12-2005... than it was clear for me.. i wanted to switch.. nomather what host it was as long as it was cheap.. and i found one!! i found a verry cheap host. there site is : www.zoneserv.com and they got a bad reputation on www.webhostingtalk.. but they are alot better than www.myonehome.com and alot faster to!!! the highest download rate till now was almost 500KB/s... on myonehome you could only get about 150 MAX!!!

But now that we have another host we also have a BIG problem... ALOT of our files have been lost... THANK GOD i have made a backup of the entire redsaiyan site a few months ago.. and i didn`t added alot of files in those last few months so we didbn`t lost manny ESF files... but we did lost the entire file database!! I allreaddy had the plan to do the database again because i modified our file database system!! but this wasn`t what i wanted..

»»»So we need to do the entire database again and that will take some days..

But that`s not everything... we also lost the forum database!! but there where plans for a new forum anyway...
And when rs went down the first day i started with a new RS layout whitch you guys can see here: NEW LAYOUT

Through i don`t like it at all what`s happened with myonehome.. whatever it is... it even has a good side :) now i only pay 15$ a month instead of 30$ a month for almost the same host.. i only have some less HDD space and now i do the layout and all the files again and thats in this case better for redsaiyan!!!

And i got free this week so i think that everything will be back to normal (with a new layout and database system) by the end of this week.

Greatings, The redsaiyan crew!!
Mark
Reflow and
Skyrider
.Slim//
i`m terrible sorry that this happened :( but it will be all oke :)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a relief... When will it be back up?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This really pisses me off, I'm no longer in the red saiyan crew?

Best answers
that`s a mistake slimm :) your added again :p
EDIT::..

it will be back up at the end of this week!! and that`s gonna be a verry hard job to get it completed... adding 400+ files :S coding verry much...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear that the site is down. Hope you get it fixed son :laff:

Best answers
Thanx :) it will be fixed :) only everything will be better now :D

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
meh .. sux to be screwed by ur host...
gl with your new host.

Best answers
Thanx DJ.. for now the new host only has better things :)

Best answers
Guru_San said:
was this a big mystery or sumit..?

-SaN
are you trying to be funny?
i`m just posting this because i want to let the visitors know what hapened with redsaiyan!!

Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
are you trying to be funny?
i`m just posting this because i want to let the visitors know what hapened with redsaiyan!!
:S yes im trying to be funny...

It seems like your advertising a website... but im not worried i stopped caring about Redsayian when i got kicked off the team and SPiN started to ignore me now we got some other Redsayian... hmm ¬_¬

-SaN

Best answers
SPiN has nothing to do with redsaiyan :) and for the advertising.. in the rules it`s allowed to advertise for a esf site.

I would like to know what your position was on redsaiyan and if you might want to come back :)

Would be nice if you could add me to msn if ur interest

Best answers
eh dude redsaiyan used to be SPiN's... so he sorta does have something to do with it.. i know he dosent bother about it now adays like.. i used to be Anime Reviewer and GFX.. but that was a massivly long time ago.... when SPiN liked me.. ¬_¬ i have lots of issues lol

-SaN

Best answers
so i guess you don`t want to get back to RS??

and NEWS!!!

i have some problems with my filedb whitch i really need to fix first :( so i`m not so sure if redsaiyan will be open today.. don`t count on it.. but i did uploaded the new layout to www.redsaiyan.org and it looks AWSOME!!! :D

when my db problems are fixed rs can go back :) but if you want to see how far i am than i reccoment you take a look here: www.redsaiyan.org/pafiledb.php

AND:: EVM 2.0 CP has been released. www.redsaiyan.org to download it

Best answers
Guys this has nothing to do with SPiN its about the site. It's not advertising either, as it is related to ESF.

Keep the spam out, and I will keep the warnings out.

Best answers
yes INAKURO (.Slim//) you made the awsome layout :) and i`m really happy with it :)

And i got some news.. It would be verry nice of you if you guys could read this: http://www.redsaiyan.org/pafiledb.php?action=aboutrs it`s the history, present and a piece about greg.. but i ask you guys to reed it for the language check :p so please post all errors here so that i can fix it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm works for me now, it's hosting the EVM 2.o client pack, but thats the only file there

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ouch Mark, I'd take that thing about with greg. He'll be pissed more.. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom