What Gohan's Shield Attack should have

Best answers
I think the Shield Attack isn't useful at all, here's what the Shield should be able to do.
It should be able to hold you and two of your teammates in there like in the show.
It should protect you from lasers and discs.
It should do some more damage.
Now why it should protect you from lasers and discs is because when you use it people just disc you or laser you so then no body likes to use it. The Shield should have a time limit if they make it protect you from discs and lasers to balance it out. Do you like this idea?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it had a time limit then that seems a little more fair. I likethe idea though. But I think the size of the shield should be cut in half from what it is now since its only going to protect 2 other team members.

Best answers
Pain, I don't think you like anything! Just kiding :D
And the shield attack shoudn't do more damage. Its just a shield, not a beam

Best answers
Yea, maybe it shouldn't do more damage. Its purpose is to protect, not destroy. As far as the other parts to it, I say its a good idea.

Best answers
I haven't seen any of the episodes where Gohan has used the shield, though I have seen anime video clips. Idealistically<---> the shield should block all types of damage, but last a shorter period of time. I'm not sure how the shield attack works in the series, but if it were to do damage, maybe it should be based on the type of damage it has absorbed in that amount of time it was up. Also, the shield should steadily drain ki at a faster rate instead of drain ki based on damage. I think this way people would have to be more cautious with it instead of using it whenever they felt like and holding it for at least a good minute. And if it were to block all types of damage, including blasts, that wouldn't be fair to have it up for so long. An early trans with Gohan might also have more of a purpose to it, as to hold the shield longer.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the shield shoud stay the way it is imho

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
that is the best idea in this thread XD i like it (maby fix that stupid bug where the shiled leaves a twin sprite untill the limit is reached it causes mega lag when you have about 5 of them)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be able to protect against explosions as well as beams themselves.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not have it defelct weak beams and absowrb stronger ones, which would be, if you could swat the attack, i will defelct of the shield as well in the direction it was fired from. If the attack would be something that would require a block struggle, it would just be absorbed.

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
So you want people to never use it? The only thing it can really block is melee and blasts(and only blocks blasts if its in the air -_- ) beams you can get it near them and explode it and the other stuff, goes right through it. Also i do think it should have the co-operative use because that was its purpose in the show.

I cant believe some of you think it should be the same. the only people who use it are trying gohans attack -_- make it better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Shield Attack isn't useful at all, here's what the Shield should be able to do.
It should be able to hold you and two of your teammates in there like in the show.
It should protect you from lasers and discs.
It should do some more damage.
Now why it should protect you from lasers and discs is because when you use it people just disc you or laser you so then no body likes to use it. The Shield should have a time limit if they make it protect you from discs and lasers to balance it out. Do you like this idea?
sorry, but only one aspect really only caught my eye. it would be cool to have the shield protect your friends, although im not sure if that would work well if friendly fire is on. but 1. if your standing there letting someone laser you or charge up a disk right in front of you then you just deserve to die 2. it does alot of damage when it absorbs alot of energy, surprisingly enough, and if you want to give it an extra boost use turbo while activating it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that already happens. In case you havent noticed, team mates are able to enter the shield

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom