What game should I get?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking, I need a new game..

Here's the choice: what should I get? Guild Wars or the new Budokai game. Maybe I'd like a reason too why I should get it D: (Don't ****ing give a reason just because you think dbz kicks ass -.-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well think of it like this....

Guild Wars = MMORPG that has free online play. You mindlessly fight creatures and get lvl ups and go on a couple of good quests. The heart of the game is the same as the title....fighting other people/guilds.

Tenkaichi = Next DBZ game. Need I say more?

if it were up to me, I'd go with Tenkaichi. But if you really want an MMORPG...get FFXI, World of Warcraft, or the upcoming City of Villains.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already have WoW :p I play it once and awhile, but I can't get off of it once I start playing it again D: I'm not planning on buying a game that I have to pay for, I'm running out of money. And when I run out of money for WoW, I'll be able to play Guild Wars. I was real close to buying Guild Wars one day but I decided to buy 2 games instead of one :( but I plan to get Guild Wars soon, it looks like an awesome game D: My friend showed me City of Heroes and it looked ***. He might've showed me a City of Villains Trailer too. My brother wanted to buy City of Heroes one day though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
City of Villains will be better. Its like City of Heroes...only...

1) You have MORE character creation options now.

2) You can build your own fortress and customize it.

3) People playing City of Heroes can try to invade your fortress/castle to try to take YOU down.

4) To further expand on #3, if you're strong enough, your fortress can become an unofficial stage, and you, yourself, can become an unofficial boss fight for the heroes.

5) As a villain, you can become a true villain for now, but there are plans to become a villain-turned-good or a neutral character, so your objectives are constantly changing.

6) You can attack any hero walking down the street. You're a villain after all.

ect. ect. ect.

Best answers
I'd go with Guild Wars, it's a great game. It's not as ridiculously addictive as WoW, but it's a great game all the same imo. The new budokai looks great, but I'd be surprised if it turned out to be a better game than Guild Wars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd get Tenkaichi if you already have WoW because I read Guild Wars wasn't as good as WoW.

Tenkaichi's out in November so you'll have to wait a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scrap them both and get JKA loser D:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish, I still ahve to order it ^_^

..Or get it for Xmas.

I just got GW o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom