Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well made this model a while back, got it skinned recently.. check it out

OH WAIT COULD IT BE FOR ESF? O_O HAHA no, its not cause it would never fit in with the other models Ah to bad eh? :p

If you want to see WAY WAY WAY more visit the Saiyan Crusades forums, join sign up and be the first to see our big ass eye candy blow out fest, happening soon.. at any Saiyancrusades.com neerest you :p

Best answers
That IS good, and your right about one thing, a more realistic looking model wouldnt fit in with the esf one (they might call him names :p ). I only have one comment...he looks like either he forgot to flex his jaw muscles or has a big wadd of gum in his mouth. Otherwise, thats very-very acceptable. Is this a mod for HL, Q3A, or UT?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its for www.saiyancrusades.com , its a Stand alone project which will be out when we've got more done..

WE are gona release betas but we know how to code our **** so no one can rip our hard work into other games etc :p

check out the site or click on my SIG to go to the forums, where u'll get more **** there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that a flatshaeded pic? if not its really blocky smooh it out

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its is flatshaded, and its not a mod newb... STAND ALONE say it with me... S>T>A>N>D A>L>O>N>E>!>!>!>!>!>!>! got it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is very sweet!
gj.
the face is abit wierd..but it still rocks.

Best answers
To tell the truth it looks a lot like SOS,
They relesed a SDK of the trunks model for people to skin. So I'm not relly sure if it's yours or not

Best answers
lets do a compare with them between eachother if he posts one that is Comparision-Friendly

Best answers
Originally posted by [MOD]Vegito
the models a little flatshaded
euhhh, not a little, the whole model is flatshaded:p

great model, can you show us a smoothshaded pic?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this is for the people who think I rip, which is imposible, since u guys seen me make this model, maybe not you newbs cause u wernt aware of it...

and the skin was made by my pal Derrenus...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u post smoothshaded plz? its hard to see the skin with the stance and flatshaded

Best answers
Yeah please post a smoothshaded version.
And told you guys he didnt RIP! :p

Best answers
:p to you! But I guess your right. I will just stick to looking at Smo's new stuff on msn.
By the way Raditz looks awesome.

Best answers
You know Mistery X with that attitude calling everyone a newb is gonna put everyone off Saiyan Crusades. It's a good model the same with the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom