What fight hooked you on DB Universe

Best answers
i am just wondering what fight hooked you on the DB Universe. for me it's was the Goku and picclo VS Radditz man it was the first of the series but it got me hooked. So how about you

Best answers
Super Vegeta vs. Imperfect Cell. i was just flippin through channels and i saw a guy getting REALLY buff and i was like what the.... and i kept watching and then i saw trunks get even buffer a few episodes later and i was like ohhhhhhh thats cool! so yeah, basically if it wasnt for USSJ i probly would never have started watching it.

Best answers
I was watching DB since the beggining episodes (since RR story, and a bit earlier)

Best answers
mine would have to be the vegeta and goku battle that was awsome especially when they were charging up and my dad walked by and said "wow there out in the middle of no-where with no toilets what a shame" i was kinda confused but meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freeza vs goku...

my friend called me and was like *yo turn to cartoon network and watch him transform*... and after he killed piccolo and krillin i was like *man this guy is beast*... then goku transformed i was like *OOOOOH ****!*.... yeah that basically started it =/... now its ended... 3 years of the same episode got really really boring.. now the anime im interested in is naruto.. oh yeah.. *does quagmire pose*

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None. Its just that Ive never seen a show where people could fly, shoot beams and transform and stuff.
The first episode of DBZ I seen was when gohan saved Dende from Dodoria in the Namek saga.

Best answers
Ive been watching it since the beginning as well, lol no spefic hook to it my friend just told me about it

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fight between Goku and Vegeta in the Saiyan saga is what hooked me to dbz. The whole gallick gun vs. kaioken times 4 kamehameha was just awesome when i first saw it. When i look at it now, i wonder what was so great about it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm I have to say Gohan and Suberbuu

Best answers
Goku & Piccolo vs Raditz. My brother convinced me to watch. Been hooked ever since.

That is, until I discovered there are actually better anime out there.

Best answers
Snake101 said:
Goku & Picclo vs Raditz. My brother convinced me to watch. Been hooked ever since.

That is, until I discovered there were actually better anime out there.
that true since DBZ was not my first anime that belong to another fighting anime Fist of the north star i was 6 when i watched that in 1989 i wopuld not say thats better. another good fight was the Goku and tenshinhan fight in the 22nd Budoki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i watched dragon ball way way back, when anime really wasnt even known in the US, we are talking back when samuri pizza cats, sailor moon, and ronin warriors were on upn. there was no cartoon network, dbz would come on at like 5:30 am. this was roughly about 10 years ago or more

Best answers
the normal DB hooked me from the beginning but it was awesome when i saw Son GOku vs. the Old Piccolo

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Also Radditz fight :)

Just that english accent xD

Best answers
Lol i just hate the english accent it takes out all the fun :p
As well as the rock music that goes with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was with my friends one day, and I used to diss on them hardcore for watching DBZ. I thought it was the stupidest thing ever (of course, I had no clue of the overall story, but still). I was like, "they all look the same, some guy has a ****ing tail, and there's a random green dude for no reason." Yep--I was one of THOSE guys.

Then one day my friends, right before an episode of DBZ, explained the whole overall story to me. And I thought it was an awesome story.

They also explained to me why seeing a single episode was confusing and pointless--that they were all like, four minutes in a series of like 20+ years of events. They asked me to watch it for like, three to five days in a row, and they told me I'd be hooked. I asked them to give me some background on the show that was gonna be on that day...and they told me, "well, this dude who's always been jealous of this other dude just got jacked up and they're gonna brawl. If you're gonna watch an episode, this is the one."

I was like, "why?"

And they said, "Cause this is gonna be the best fight in the show."

So my answer is:

Majin Vegeta Vs. Goku.

'nuff said.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say Goku vs The Red Ribbon army. It was funny how a little kid could go around and give a whole army an ass whoopin' that they would never forget. Goku single handedly took down a legion.. I just found that very appealing and extremely entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom