What ever happened to the back flips?

Best answers
I know it didnt benifit in any way, but it was cool to see the characters back flip when u jumped backwards. Imo, i think its more natural for dbz characters to back flip, well, the good guys and Vegeta anyway. Dunno about Frieza or Buu lol, maybe Cell. This probibly isnt the most important topic of the month:laff:, but, could be a suggestion to put the back-flips back in, maybeo_oo_O I dunno how much animating it could take though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the back flips. As you said, it looked more natural. This was actually one of the first things i noticed when 1.2 came out. It may only seem like something small and trivial, but always remember: Its the little things that count.

Best answers
i second that it also helped get away from those last second melee's sometimes when u could let them slide right under you

Best answers
Yeah, nice suggestion :D it's actually something i didn't notice its loss from 1.1 to 1.2, but it was cool and I guess it won't make a real difference on the game's performance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you can still jump backwards, it just doesn't animate the same.

I have to admit it looked damn impressive though.

I miss the flips too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt even notice that they were gone.. thanks alot. I think the team took them out so they could free up more animations. I heard them mention something about an animation limit.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
plus the backflip animation would mess up often. The game looks polished as far as movement anims are concerned

Best answers
I dont care about polished, I want my backflips. Lol. I miss those backflips, it was cool to drift backwards jump off the ground do a backflip then swoop and pummel ur enemy.. *drools*

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol..
yeah.. an error occured some where.. they're in the code.. it just doesnt work.. i didnt notice till last month.. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT DARKTOOTH!!!! :cry: j/k. does this mean they will fix it in the 1.2.1 patch then? or will it be left out?

Best answers
Hehe such a small thing, those backflips, but they are great. I would like to have them back too. It does give you this extra 0,01% of DBZ-feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom