WhAt ever happened to DMZ??? just wonderin

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
cuz i havent visitted the site recently and i was waiting for there new version which was taking forever and now the site doesnt work anymore o_O anyone kno wut happened?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
http://www.dmz.flagrun.net/index.php go look yourself
-_-; like i said -->
the site doesnt work anymore
cant u just tell me wut happened to it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY SMOKES.. that guy has 2,771 posts.. he mustve been here since the dawn of time... well i dont know about dmz... u must have some hosting problems.. the site works fine with me... i really dont knwo what the problem is... but i do know that i love green eggs and ham... as a matter of fact ima go have some right now.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Works for me too

Ice: I have been here since the 2nd verson of esf, I dont post in any place that gives me a post count now so meh

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They ran into trouble when they lost coders. However according to their news, they have a new coder hired and things are running smoothly again.

oh and by the way, I know this because the site works for me. You may have tried it during some server downtime or something.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed and warning to Yazuken.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
HOLY SMOKES.. that guy has 2,771 posts.. he mustve been here since the dawn of time... well i dont know about dmz... u must have some hosting problems.. the site works fine with me... i really dont knwo what the problem is... but i do know that i love green eggs and ham... as a matter of fact ima go have some right now.....
thats not much compared to some others like.....7000+ :p

DMZ's forums are still very active, why not ask about it there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom