What Each Character Needs:

Best answers
Goku:
Goku is super buffed already, if anything, something should be taken away from Goku. Like Kamaehaeha strength.

Buu:
I really don't play Buu so I wouldn't know what to add to him.

Cell:
Same goes for cell.

Frieza:
Frieza needs his finger laser and frieza disc modified. Disc needs to not crash server( :] ), and needs to leave Frieza when he gets knocked on his ass. Fingerlaser needs to be turned into a small quick instant kill beam (not instant attack), or atleast take away rapid fire or seriously reduce it's damage. A powerful beam attack would be nice for Frieza, similar to the galitgun would be nice.

Piccolo:
Piccolo needs to have the Masenko buffed. IMHO the masenko should come close to rivaling the Final Flash. The eye laser should have range reduced so it is only effective on shielders/blockers/and victims of a melee bashing. The SBC should (since it is being attached), be sped up and have a large impact damage (a lot of damage) but small (generic beam) splash damage. So aslongs as players dodge the SBC they are ok, but if it hits them, they say goodnight.

Krillan:
IMO Krillan is close to perfect, he has a wide range of attacks, great for dealing with all types of players. He is quick and strong. The only thing that maybe should be added is a new transformed attack (Small spirit bomb?), as more incentive to achieve transformation.

Vegeta:
Vegeta is almost perfect aswell. he is meant to be the beam powerhouse and that he is. Only thing I might change is make him transform later like 3 mil, and give him like a 2.5x pl advantage.

Gohan:
I don't use gohan that much either so I'll leave this up to other people.

Trunks:
People say Trucks needs a beam attack to PS with. I don't think he does, trunks is the melee king. The burning attack is extremly useful to blind swooping people, block their strike, pound them into the ground, teleport down, launch them back into the air then power up the finishing buster. The only thing trucks needs is sometype of Anti-Blocker attack. Due to trunks heavy use of melee related attacks, and the fact the burning attacks is easily swatted away he needs something to combat blockers. I'm hoping his sword will help with that is 1.1, however i think it is just an animation. Even something like the solar flare would help out trunks.

I think I got all the characters...
your opinions?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my opinion: they are fine just now, leave them as they are;/

🍂 Regular
Best answers
My opinion:

Goku: I don't care about Goku, don't like him.

Buu: Should have one attack more

Cell: Remove one or two attacks in form 1 but make them enabled in form 2.

Frieza: His Finger Laser need to be slightly stronger but not a instant death move, 'couse the disc is already a instant death move.

Piccolo: Buff up the Masenko slightly and add his Chobakuretsumaha, and his mouthbeam.

Krillin: He's fine, but he should be able to transform at PL 2.000.000

Vegeta: He's fine too.

Gohan: I never play with Gohan.

Trunks: Make his Burning Attack his most powerfull attack.

Best answers
Goku: Reduce Kame Damage
Gohan: Reduce Kame Damage Slightly
Vegeta: Increase splash damage of Big Bang
Trunks: Make Finishing Buster Beam attack, and Burning attack a ball. (Or maybe just power up either of his attacks from what they are now)
Frieza: Make holding the disc and calling it back use some ki, set finger laser to a single blast, doing about 50-60 Damage
Krillin: Get scatter shot after transformation, transform at 3,500,000 ki.
Cell: Get Kame after Transformation
Buu: Fine
Piccolo: Power Up Masenko

Best answers
what i think is that damn piccolos special beam cannon should be controllable cuz it is in the show..... and krillin should be so much less powerful considering that he outpowers trunks easily. its not at all after the show. well g2g lata

DarkPredator

D
|) ark Pre|)atoR theres mine |\ /| I S T IC~S/-\D0\/\/

edit: sorry thats why I got banned on the other one ill try not to double post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkPredator, stop the spam and double posting. There is an edit button you know.

Best answers
I disagree abit wit vegeta, most servers like esf servers only allow 40min till next map then u start all over =\ So characters like krillin dont get to reach his next form for a while, So I say dont change it, 1 character 3mil to trans is good enough :D

Best answers
Um...I said to lower Krillins transform power level...not increase it. He transforms at like- 6million or so, doesnt he?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe people want Cell nerfed. Am I the only one who has ever used him? You all do realize that he has Piccolo's hit points but less PL right?

Best answers
Gohan:
Shield should be ps able, more like an improved block or something, except you dont move backwards and absorb the attack instead of deflecting it.

Vegeta:
Should always have his bigback attack, cause hes a little low on attacks when not transformed.
(also, he uses a similair attack when not transformed in the Kid Buu saga)

Freeza:
should have a more powerfull beam attack, maybe change his railgu...i mean fingerlaser into a really fast beam attack(more like the special beam cannon, except it doesnt blow up as much)

Cell:
Is fine except maybe regeneration

Piccolo's Masenko should be stronger, his eyelasers reduced in range(its more like a sniperrifle now) and maybe have regeneration.

Krillin:
Is fine, maybe transform earlier.

Trunks:
Should have a powerfull ranged attack(even when not transformed.)

Buu:
Maybe regenerate faster, as the current regenerate speed is not really useful.

Best answers
Goku: Fine

Gohan: i agree with Eekhoorn on this one

Vegeta: fine

Freeza: Finger Laser should be a railgun like SBC

Trunks: Finishing Buster should be a beam not a ball.

Cell: Fine

Piccolo: Masenko needs to be buffed

Buu: Fine

Krillin: This guy is PERFECT!

Other than that stuff the ESF characters are pretty good even if there only in beta stages.

Best answers
alright here ar my opions
goku: fine

piccolo:sbc damage increased and speed(its attached now), Masenko really needs to be beefed up.

Krillin: lower transformation pl.

gohan:fine. even though I like Eekhoorn's idea.

vegeta: fine

Cell: give him multi-form(read on a different thead about it), and drop one of his other moves.

Buu: human extinction attack or something. he really needs something

Freeza: needs a beam really bad.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will reitterate: What the hell is wrong with Cell? How is he fine for everybody? He has three beams, but the lowest power level in the game. He can't win any power struggles, and none of his beams do max damage against anyone because he can't match their power levels! Not to mention that he takes extra melee damage for the same reason, and his speed is only 10 faster than Goku's, with health only 10 higher. It isn't fair!! His final transformation better beat SSj2 out of the water!

Best answers
There are lots of techniques in the show that improve the fighters' power which aren't really transformations. Here's my idea to incorporate them.

To be honest, I'm mostly trying to solve the problem of Cell being so crap - the rest is in to balance it out. The soul stealing might be a good incentive to not transform as soon as you hit the pl required - in theory, he can still hold his own, providing he's killed enough suckers.

I didn't include a Kaio-ken or psycho Gohan because, quite frankly, those characters are powerhouses already. Ssjs can get a max multiplier of x2.3, after all. What these changes are meant to do is make the x1.5ers much better early game bigshots; they do get overtaken by the ssjs once they max their CF bars, but even then are able to hold their own more easily.

If you don't want to read all the detail, I'll list the pl multipliers the chars could get, including turbo and transformation benefits:

I'm assuming turbo is a x1.3 increase, by the way.

(Any normal saiyan: x1.3)
Any ssj: x2.3)

Original Cell: x1.5-x2
Imperfect Cell: x2-x2.2

Piccolo: x1.5-x1.9
"Powered Up" Piccolo: x2-x2.2

Frieza form 1: x1.3-x1.6
Freiza form 2: x2.1

Cell

Soul Stealer
Starts off with this technique
Cell has an alternative "tail attack", which works like melee. He suffers a speed penalty of -15 with this "equipped". If he hits anyone with hp above 15, then they're swatted away like normal melee. Otherwise, he stings them with the tail and gobbles 'em up. (The suckee does his death scream and then gibs. No need for anything too fancy.) It takes a few seconds to eat a victim, during which time he's vulnerable.

If Cell eats someone in this way, he gets a power boost and +20 hp.
With one victim, his turbo increases from x1.3 to x1.5.
With two victims, his turbo increases to x1.8.
With three, his turbo increases to x2.
He doesn't get any more bonuses from other victims.
If he dies, he loses all the souls he's consumed.

What would be really cool is if he got a different power up aura after eating souls - the one in Sonic Boyster's sig is what I'm talking about. :)

When he transforms, he loses this ability. Instead, he gains the Buff Up ability (see below - Piccolo).

Piccolo

Buff Up
Gains technique at 1.25 mill pl
This is when he increases his muscle size, as seen in the Garlic Jnr. saga. He trades speed for strength, in a similar vein to USSJ...just that it's not a real transformation.

It's selected like an attack. (Slot 8 or 9.) Pressing fire will buff him up one level, alt fire brings him down one level. It takes about two or three seconds to buff up or down. He can Buff Up in any of his forms.
When you buff him once, pl increases by x1.2, speed drops by 10.
Another buff, and pl x1.4, speed -20.

Freiza

Blind Rage
Starts off with this technique
When this technique is used, Freiza will go mental ("He's struggling to control his rage!"). It takes two seconds or so to work up. He must have sustained at least 25 damage, otherwise he's just too damn arrogant to get worked up.

When in a Blind Rage, he recieves a x1.3 pl bonus (stacks with turbo and transform multipliers), and takes half normal damage. However, he uses up ki as if he has turbo on. In his non-transformed state and with turbo on, this will burn it up fast.

Using up all the ki or recharging cancels the Blind Rage. After one use, twenty seconds have to pass before it can be used again.

Best answers
cell defintly needs something as well as multipliers for turbo and transformation need to be increased

Best answers
The ESF team needs to bust cells flabby ass on the stairmaster or something, cuz he suuuuucks. Ge is too damn weak, thats his problem. For someone who almost killed every SSJ single handedly he sure does eat dirt. Maybe they will adress this in future releases, maybe........

I like the ideas that Mystic Snydely posted, but it makes the game abit toooo complex, just give cell alot more power and make his slower or something, he does have the biggest amount of ranged attacks, so make his specialty range, voila (if only it were that easy)

Best answers
if everything was that easy a lot more idea would become reality

Best answers
Im not to sure this is a good thread because some ppl would only make suggestions that would make it easier for them to kill somone. If you like a certain character like, lets say goku, then youll add stuff to him like mad and if you hate, i dunno lets say cell cause all he does is kill you, then you would make the suggestion to take stuff away from him or weaken him. Thats just the way I look at this thread. I may be wrong but thats just my opinion.
But, if I would change anything Id just say add more attacks for everyone for a bigger veriety or add attacks to characters that have very little to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom