What does this mean?

Best answers
I think the whole point is it's just 'funny', there is no point.

Best answers
It appears to be a rural translation of our lives and our meaningless fights.

The pope making glasses hands represents the religious man trying to find the path that seems to be lost in our society.

M.L.K shaking his hands around saying "doo doo caca!", is saying.. that even after all these years... The black man still can't get any real attention from the government, no matter what they say or do. It sounds like "doo doo caca!"

The infamous farm picture with the republican wife and husband, stands for the average republican. Their faces twitch to evil devils because they only care about themselves... why else would they have someone paint a picture of them in front of their farm with pitchforks?... They are so full of themsevles. Think they are sooo cool just because they don't have any problems just because there is no black man near them. (the evil face twitch of course signifying their evil intentions).

The asian girl with the condom represents aids spreading from africa to asia.

In short it's a big story on racism and why it needs to be abolished. Instead of putting a band aid on it.

Anymore racism from you and i'ma complain a bad post!!!! RAWR!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, it reminded me of the scene in Bruce Almighty where he controls the reporter to freak out.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
"The black man still can't get any real attention from the government, no matter what they say or do. It sounds like "doo doo caca!" "

What the heck do you think affirmative action is? In fact, in some colleges, being a minority gives them more points to getting accepted than perfect SAT scores.

"The infamous farm picture with the republican wife and husband, stands for the average republican."

Who said they are Republican?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It means you need to be finding other things to do with your time. ;)

G073n-50N

G
that really was retarded to watch lol i think i got a little more stupid

Best answers
Altho, what i said was a joke....

SSFT, no it's still not easier to be black in america. Because.. you see... any breaks minoritys are cut there are always a legion of people to say "NO IT'S NOT FAIR THEY GET IT WHY DON'T WE" ... Then, more majoritys hate on minoritys for said things.

As for the minority standard part.. about the SAT scores. Yeah.. that's bull **** i know. But until people can stop being so prejudice (ala cough*), the only possible solution is to isolate the problem and contain it. (but of course time goes on and so do peoples lives so they can't do that... instead they cut them a little break until they can find a more probable solution).. Don't blame the government for that. Blame yourselves, the goverment is only replying to public outcry.

Like i said.... things like affirmative action are just band aids. Throwing money at the problem wont solve anything.

As for the picture.. once again.. twas just a joke. But yeah... Farmers of america are a largly republican party. As republicans tend to cater to farmers and the farming industry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really.. when it all comes down to it, its to show everyone that the Pope is a pretty funny guy

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Wow, you must have something against hibiki lol. Well, where I live, there is more prejudice to whites, I live in Texas, and whites are the minority, and we are hated on all the time. So affermitive action should go the other way where I live lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom