What do you want to be

Best answers
I was just wonderin what some of you guys would want to be when your older?.Im currently on the verge of being a pro animater next year i will be anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I graduated High school last June, and I'm in the middle of my Year off before College. I'm moving to Florida with my Father and Sister after my family sells the house in the end of november. When I'm there I'm gonna go to college and study education and history. Yes, I wanna be a Highschool History Teacher.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My degree in high school was business/tech. i also took a course in graphic arts. so its a good chance i'll be working in computer artwork and graphics. maybe even designing video game plotlines, storyboards, and characters.

if this all fails, i'll join the NBDL and become the next Lebron James.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Degree In High School was General, but I was the biggest slacker in the building.

I took Psychology, so I might continue with that too.

Best answers
Maybe when i get sometime i will try and join a mod team or something. But animating class is almost over so i will be back when im done with motion cap:)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys have degrees in high school?! :|

I'm currently at University for an Honours Computer Electronics degree. But I'm taking Poli-Sci as a minor degree and I may take that with me to Law School, who knows.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
You guys have degrees in high school?! :|

I'm currently at University for an Honours Computer Electronics degree. But I'm taking Poli-Sci as a minor degree and I may take that with me to Law School, who knows.
Wow man good for you. Im a senior in college and im majoring in computer tech/animation

Retired
Best answers
heh, well I'm studying for Multimedia and design and stuff like that atm.

but when i'm older, I wanna settle with a nice house, a lovely wife, etc. the works :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im heading on forming a rock band and be something like Mudvayne so im studying music at the moment.But if my arm get's chopped and unaivable to play guitar in an accident I think i'll get into Graphics Arts! and study music o_O so I can play guitar and do something else. ^^

Best answers
I wanna be... a mechanic.... Or a Video Game maker. Or just anything that'll let me create something.

But right now, I just hope I make it through High-School.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good, luck. And DOn't slack off. I learned that the hard way. No Scholarship for ol' Arthos....at least colleges are required to allow transfers from Community Colleges.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna be a programmer or mayby a grafix designer?
I still suck at both but mayby one day....

Best answers
I'm right now in the middle of high school so...
But I think I will go in the graphics art direction.
I don't have any probs with studying and I never failed so...
And the thing is ---> I never study :rolleyes:

Greetz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Low life Drug dealer or mayby a Hitman?
MMMMMh which one?

/lol

Best answers
Author, actress, video game writer/designer/artist (already working on that), artist, cartoonist, movie producer, or just simply a lawyer.

Not too much to ask for ^_^

Best answers
Vegeta's Briefs said:
Author, actress, video game writer/designer/artist (already working on that), artist, cartoonist, movie producer, or just simply a lawyer.

Not too much to ask for ^_^
Lets not get carried away now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom