What do you think ?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So I AGAIN want to learn the HTML , CSS , PHP and javascript.
So the question is :

Do you think is it better to make notepad (physical and pen written) about that all, so later i can look into it ?

Or is it just waste of time?

Or does it depend on the human ?

Tell what you think.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not sure what you mean; pen & paper about that all. However, if you mean that you'll write down your code and what not in a notepad and type it in to your computer later, I don't particularly think that's a good idea.

If you make a mistake in it, and you memorize the code, imagining what it does, you'll perpetuate the mistake and make it again next time. Not to mention things can get pretty cluttered on a notepad for things like that... :p

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not sure what you mean; pen & paper about that all. However, if you mean that you'll write down your code and what not in a notepad and type it in to your computer later, I don't particularly think that's a good idea.

If you make a mistake in it, and you memorize the code, imagining what it does, you'll perpetuate the mistake and make it again next time. Not to mention things can get pretty cluttered on a notepad for things like that... :p
Well what i meant was - i follow tutorials and I kinda write down the most important things - like <p> - and what it means etc. and e.g a example of the code usage, so if i don't do anything for a week or so (or even forget something) i just look up to the notes and so i can look for example or something like that.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh, sorry! xD

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, and I'm all for it! I don't think you can go wrong with that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well what i meant was - i follow tutorials and I kinda write down the most important things - like <p> - and what it means etc. and e.g a example of the code usage, so if i don't do anything for a week or so (or even forget something) i just look up to the notes and so i can look for example or something like that.
I think that would be sensible, because there is no point looking at the tutorials then forgetting them 10 seconds later.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well okay then , I think im gonna do that - and doing that i can remember everything 2x better i think :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just have 2 screens, tut on one site on the other

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
You could just use the Windows 7 screen snap feature. I use it all the time. Just drag a window to the side of the screen and it should show you a preview of the resizing it will do which will be exactly 50% of your screen when you drop it. Drop the browser on one side, Notepad on the other. BOOYA!

It was actually one of the first features I got most excited about when I first heard of Windows 7. So much potential.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/arrange-windows-side-by-side-on-the-desktop-using-snap

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom